The Deal

Tommy Rizzo went next door to check on Jason Morgan, Rue's father. Jason in public acted like it didn't bother him about the situation with Rue but truth was it did bother him. He went in her room the night she left and figured some things out. When he stepped in it was like a whole other world. Her words had stung him in the heart. He knew he didn't treat her right, all those times where he ignore her. He had regretted her he wanted all boys at least he got two. They both were fine and brought pride to his family but LèRue True Morgan was shameful to him.

He didn't bother to get to know her and have father and daughter time he treated her like a man. He didn't know how bad he hurt his own child. She felt like she was fatherless child. He never considered her feelings. When they would have dinners with his mother he let his mother talk down to his child even though she didn't do anything wrong. He was proud of his boys. But he didn't know how bad he hurt Rue.

'I was never apart of this family, no matter how much blood' her words echoed in his head. He couldn't believe she never cried, whined, or complain she kept her thoughts to herself. He did wonder sometimes about her school life, wonder did she have a boyfriend, was she in after school programs. Rue once tried to get their attention but they worried about the boys basketball games, football games, and baseball games. After Rue stop trying she just didn't worry about it. He notice how she would never say anything at the dinner table just the look of unknown feelings. He didn't know what he had done, he basically turned her heartless. But he know it wasn't all his fault it was only 1/5 of his fault. He notice how she didn't she didn't beg for attention. The only thing he got for her was a car, all he said was here don't say I never gave you anything. She was grateful for it but she didn't brag.

He gave the boys whatever they wanted.'They got everything and I worked, you want me to be like them you lost your mind.' It echoed in his head. He didn't know she had a job. She was the first child to get a job and he didn't know it. He would have been proud. That's where all her clothes came from and all the things she had came from. She even paid her own cellphone bill. Now she was out in the world and he didn't know where she was staying.

When Tommy knocked on the door Jason answered. Jason hadn't shave but he showered and always went to work but he was more stressed.

"Hey Jason, you mind if I come in."Tommy took of his black fedora and slicked his black hair back.

"Sure Tom come on in."Jason gestured his hand for him to come in. Jason took him to his man cave where he had a bar and a pool table a T.V to watch sports. Jason sat behind the bar and fixed him a drink.

"It's 10:00 in the morning and your drinking?"Tommy said.

"A drink is what I need."

"Are you ok Jason?"

"I'm fine."Jason poured him another drink."I'm hurting emotionally but I have to keep it together."

"What do you mean?"Tommy asked. Jason told him his thoughts about his daughter. He got so deep into it tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"I feel bad that treated her like shit. Physically and emotionally the night she told me she was leaving her eyes was cold and heartless. Just to know that her brothers didn't protect her and I didn't get to know her hurts me. I realize what I have done. Now I don't know where she is, where she is living, my baby girl is out there alone."

"Non ti preoccupare il mio amico, io rintracciarla e riportarla a casa So come ti senti."Tommy told him.He patted his shoulder."You need to talk to your family about this."

Jason learned Italian while he was away on a business trip.

"Thank you but how can you track her down?" Jason handed him a small glass of whiskey.

"I have my ways, don't worry about it."

"I ain't even going to ask. Do what a man do." Jason said as the two men laughed and clicked cups.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: How you like it so far? Is Rue going to come home? Vince vs. Rue who team are you on? Are you a #BlackSheep? 💬Comment💬 ❤️Much love thank you for reading❤️

KDF_28