01

(Y/n), not exactly your average bo- I mean girl.

She's an incredibly huge tomboy, her (h/c) hair had been cut short and she didn't even wear the school uniform.

I mean, who would want to wear that yellow cupcake poof of a dress? You couldn't even run or do anything in that dress. Not to mention, if you fall over it's game over. You're not getting back up with that puffy monstrosity.

(Y/n) can be seen with headphones draped around her neck and she wears dark sneakers and a simple pullover. She also prefers to wear pants easy to move around in; such as joggers or basketball shorts.

She doesn't exactly look like a girl, and is often mistaken for the opposite gender. But does she care? No.

The only "female" quality she has is fangirling over hot guys.

Which can confuse a few people not knowledgeable of (Y/n)'s biological sex.

So, of course you can see how she reacted when she heard there was a whole club where attractive guys dedicated themselves to their "guests".

>>

After searching for who knows how long, you finally found it. The abandoned music room.

Finally, an oasis of dreamy men lurk beyond these doors.

You thought before pushing the door open.

The sweet smell of darjeeling tea and roses filled your lungs as rose petals swirled and gently brushed against your face.

A blinding white light piercing your vision.

You stepped into the room, and your (e/c) eyes began adjusting and the room was clean, of course.

The tiles were glossy and you could actually make out your reflection. Elegant pillars decorated the room and the mahogany tables and chairs gave a good contrast to the maroon couches.

Roses were practically everywhere, and the windows were large.

Not to mention, it smelled amazing in the room.

Looks like I came a bit late-

You thought, as you already saw other girls talking amongst themselves and to different guys.

The feeling of disappointment bubbled in your gut; the men you observed were merely mediocre.

Blond hair...violet eyes? Definitely the 'prince type' he probably has a few screws loose too; I'll pass.

Your eyes scanned the room before falling on a rather unique sight.

Twins...however, the incest is throwing me off and grossing me out. Pass.

You landed your sights on another possible man of your dreams before recoiling in disgust,

Is that even a highschooler!? He looks like he's ten! I'm not a pedophile- pass.

"Excuse me sir, do you need help with anything?-"

A smooth voice questioned.

You jumped, a little frightened at the sudden voice, but relaxed upon seeing who it was.

"I think I'll be fine-"

You responded, the male teen in front of you was tall and had silky black hair and wore glasses that glistened menacingly.

He seemed to have a permanent scowl on his face and he probably thought he was better than you; he just gave off that vibe.

He also carried a weird checkbook that he was currently making marks in with a pen.