10

Your eyes widened, in shock of what you've just seen.

A couple of trespassers just threw one of your beloved host members off of the cliffside-

Could Haruhi even swim?!

You furrowed your brows before crackling your knuckles in an intimidating way.

You marched up the few steps leading to the cliffside, and despite the males being a tad bit taller than you; you were unfazed.

Your father made sure to teach you how to fight, not because he thought you were weak; but because he only wanted you to know what to do in those situations and how to handle them.

You shoved the male that had pushed Haruhi down the cliffside and he stumbled over his own footing before shuffling towards you.

He smirked,

"Would you look at that- you pickin' a fight? Pretty boy?-"

You held a stern face, and a tight lip; you looked....scary, to say the least.

You didn't respond you only held a straight, unwavering glare with the male,

"Answer me when I'm talking to you! Boy!-"

The male grabbed a fistful of your collar before pulling you close.

You only sent him a blank look; unfazed.

You both held an unwavering glare before he harshly let go of your collar,

"Let me guess- You're the runts boyfriend or something?-"

He snickered,

"It's not like it mattered anyway; rat shit scum had no business talking to me anyway-"

You furrowed your eyebrows, dissing you was one thing; but if anyone dissed your friends....

You balled your fists, getting in a stance and distributing your weight evenly between both feet.

Before winding your arm back and hurling a punch; landing it onto his cheek.

The force of the punch generated so much strength that it knocked him to the ground,

"Diss me all you want- But leave my friends alone-"

You spat.

His buddies began crowding around you, one of them getting in your face.

He wore a baseball cap on his head, only he wore it backwards.

He held his fists up sending two swift punches that you successfully dodged.

You grabbed onto his wrist and in a quick motion you had him doubled over in pain with his arm behind his back.

He grunted in pain,

"I could easily break your arm. I'd suggest you and your friends get out of here. You're all trespassing anyway.-"

You said with a furrowed brow.

They walked away, but still held strong glares with you.

You turned to the cliffside, and saw Tamaki pulling Haruhi out of the water.

You hurried down the cliff and jogged towards Tamaki.

Your converse sinking in the sand as the orange setting sun illuminated your worried (e/c) eyes.

Why would Haruhi endanger herself like that-

The rest of the host club members were crowded around the brunette, and it looked as if Tamaki was about to lecture Haruhi but you beat him to it,