09

You watched the blond male pluck a seashell from beneath the sand, before waltzing towards you,

"(Y/n)!-"

He chirped, grabbing your attention.

You raised a brow before inspecting the shell he placed in your palm.

After a few minutes of inspecting it thoroughly, you pulled out a shell that you found in the sand earlier.

You placed it together and it clipped against one another almost perfectly,

"Well look at that-"

You muttered,

"Takashi! Come here!~"

Honey Senpai called, and the tall male began walking towards the blond.

You inwardly panicked,

He's coming- He's coming- oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.

"Hmm?-"

You could tell he was standing behind you because you could feel his warmth radiating off of his body.

Your cheeks darkened as you gulped,

"Hmm?-"

He hummed; despite not saying even a word you were left in a flustered stuttering mess.

His voice was deep and smooth, like a fine wine.

If his voice were a type of wood; it's be mahogany.

His voice was liquid gold, or maybe platinum???

You shook your head, attempting to rid yourself of these thirsty thoughts,

"Look Takashi! The shells-"

His dark orbs stared into your (e/c) eyes, you gulped.

Feeling your heartbeat skip a beat and butterflies flutter in your stomach-

I'm starting to feel nauseous- please don't puke-

Puking in front of your crush would not be the most....appropriate thing to do.

You placed the two shells into his palm, the tall male examining the shells thoroughly.

You swallowed down the rising bile you felt tickling the back of your throat and choked actual words out,

"Keep it. I-It's f-f-f-for you-"

You stuttered, trying not to look directly into his eyes.

I'm so scared- I wish I was anywhere but here;

The smile he sent you made your cheeks flush red.

His lips were stretched into a small smile, and despite such a small gesture; it sent you over the hills.

"Y-yeah; I think Haruhi is calling my name!~"

You pointed, in no direction particularly and scurried off.

You sighed, walking along the shoreline with a forlorn expression.

I'm so embarrassing-

You thought,

"(Y/n)?-"

A high pitch voice chirped, curious you tilted your head; facing the familiar face.

You recognized her as one of your many guests that visited you regularly at the host club.

Her large chocolate orbs sat behind big, round glasses.

Dimples creasing in her cheeks as she scanned over your features,