08

You all arrived at the beach, and due to your late night gaming marathon; you were tired and had dark circles clinging under your eyes.

You wore a white pullover and basketball shorts, as well as some dark converse.

You weren't planning on even touching the water because while swimming was fun, the process of showering and drying off afterwards always bothered you because you'd never really get all of the sand out of your hair and whenever you would put on your dry clothing your skin would always still be somewhat damp.

And everyone knows dry clothes and wet skin don't go together.

You shielded the suns' harsh rays and you furrowed your brows before approaching the host club manager.

"Kyoya-"

The dark haired male 'hmmed' a response, gesturing you to continue,

"Why are the girls here?? I thought this would be....you know, more of a 'hosts only' type of thing-"

You said, eyeing the guests roaming around the beach. Enjoying themselves,

"It would generate a lot more income. Not to mention, after they spread the news about this trip we'll get even more new guests by next week-"

Kyoya returned, not even looking up from his clipboard,

Money hungry as always, despite already being rich-

"You know...Kyoya, it's okay to take a break- I mean....we are at a beach-"

You added,

"Oh no- this isn't work, it's merely just a checklist of a few things"

He replied with a smile.

Okay.....?

You just walked away, your shoes sinking in the sand.

Of course Hikaru and Kaoru were practically driving the girls insane with their weird yaoi incest facade.

Am I the only one creeped out by that???

You questioned.

You seeked refuge underneath Haruhi's little area.

She had one of those large beach umbrellas shielding her from the sun and mats were layed down to cover the sand.

You plopped down beside her, crossing your legs criss cross applesauce.

"Hey, (Y/n)-"

Haruhi chirped.

You sent her a smile,

"Hey, Haruhi!~"

"Aren't you going to entertain your guests?-"

Haruhi responded, gesturing to the girls whom were looming around you.

You sighed and groaned,

"I thought this was supposed to be our day off- It doesn't help that Tamaki gave me an alarming wake up call this morning-"

You returned remembering how the princely blond had given you a "rude awakening".

"What'd he do?"

"Well first he called my phone a kajillion times and when I finally woke up, I got ready and went downstairs and he was making himself comfortable in my home-"

Haruhi chuckled with a sweatdrop, she knew all too well about Tamaki's antics,

"He also tried to ask me if I owned a kotatsu table- who uses those in this warm weather?!"