06

"Are you doing better, (Y/n)?-"

Your regular questioned, adjusting in her seat.

"Of course I'm doing better now, you should know that a thug like me bounces back up fast-"

The brown haired girl beside you chuckled,

"That's true- Moments after you passed out, you jumped up and all of a sudden ran out of the club room."

The table filled with laughter as you tried to hide your embarrassment,

"Let's talk about something else-"

You said, changing the subject.

"The ball is coming up soon!~"

Another one of your regulars chirped with a smile.

All the girls swooned in their thoughts, daydreaming about the ball where they'd have a chance to dance with their beloved one,

"Are you going by any chance, (Y/n)?"

The blonde girl questioned.

"I don't know- I'll have to ask my gang if we'll be free that particular night."

You said leaning back in your chair cooly.

"(Y/n)!~"

A high pitch voice squeaked,

"Honey-Senpai?"

You questioned, turning around only to see the tall hunk of a man standing beside you.

You straightened your back and sat up in a perfect ninety degree angle.

Holy shizz! Mori is here!!

"I was so worried yesterday, (Y/n) Chan!~"

Honey exclaimed before hopping onto your lap and wrapping his arms around you, embracing you.

You averted your gaze, trying to maintain your "thug" appearance in front of your guests.

"Aw!~"

They squealed, swooning over the boy lolita.

"(Y/n)! I see you have a soft spot for Honey Senpai!~"

The chocolate eyed girl chirped, her peers agreeing with the said girl,

"I wouldn't say I have a soft spot for him, I just tolerate his actions."

You responded.

I have to keep my thug "appearance", so let me lie-

Of course I have a soft spot for him! He looks like an adorable little kid-

Honey looked up at you with his large brown orbs.

Oh no....here we go-

"You don't like me?"

Honey squeaked, his voice crack just making you wallow in guilt.

You averted your gaze to your guests whom were eyeing you with a death glare to make the boy feel better.

He hopped off of your lap walking away in a droopy, saddened manner.

You got up from your chair and followed the boy lolita and you grabbed his wrist.

Kneeling down to his level, due to his short stature.

"Honey Senpai-"

You started, looking into his eyes.

"You know I didn't mean it.~"

You smiled, allowing your actual personality to slip out for a moment.

You cocked your head to the side with a closed eyed smile and Honey Senpai stared on in wonder.