Preview

—Kenny's POV—

I sit down at the table next to New Kid with everyone. Cartman and Kyle were fighting, Stan was eating, Token was talking to Clyde in a discreet flirting way, Craig and Tweek were openly flirting, and New Kid was just sitting with the same expression he has everyday. "Hey guys." Everyone turns to me and says hey before going back to there own things. I decide to talk to the new kid about some of my magazines.

"Hey New Kid! Which one do you like? I show him one of my porn magazines under the table and he looks down but doesn't have any different of a reaction then he does to anything. I start to go through it with him watching me do it. After a little while my stomachs growls. "Aw dang it."

The Kid looks at me and decides to give me his hardly touched lunch. "You sure?" I doesn't react but takes the magazine from me and closes it. He then stands up and puts it on the seat and leaves to the bathroom. "Hm. Thanks for the free meal!" I start to eat and finish off Kid's soda.

•—Time Skip—•

I lay me head down on my arms and look out the window trying to ignore the boring lecture we were having when I hear a pencil fall and role over to me. I pick it up and see it's from Kid. He reaches out for it and I hand it to him and I notice that his cyan sleeves hoodie has red stains around his wrist. He takes his pencil and goes back to taking notes.

A bit worried I write a note and pass it to him. 'You ok?' He scribbles something and hands it back to me. 'I'm fine. Don't worry Ken.' I lean back in my seat and look over at Kid and see the red spots on his hoody slowly growing and I can't help but just watch.

The bell rings saying schools out and the wrist area of his hoodie is completely red now. I walk up to him and walk with him as we go to our lockers. "Are you ok?" He turns to me and his face doesn't tell me anything. He nods and takes his stuff out from his locker and leaves. I get my stuff and tart to follow him.

As we approach his house a window explodes and sobbing is heard. He runs in with me following not to far behind. As we enter the house we see his mom on the floor. The room around her is trashed and she's clearly drunk. She's had a drinking problem since her husband went missing back in the fourth grade. Kid soon enough grabs my arm gently and goes upstairs to his room. He closes the door and locks it behind us.

"Hey shouldn't you be helping her?" His back stiffens a bit but he shakes his head. When making sure the doors safe and closed he sits at his desk and starts the homework we were assigned. I just sit on the floor and look around and see how his room hasn't changed at all since the fourth grade. The only difference is that it is a bit messy and some new books are on his shelf.

"So what was that about?" He continues his homework and doesn't respond to my question. "Any ideas why your sleeves are turning red?" His back stiffens a bit and he looks down at his sleeves. Hesitantly he shrugs as if he doesn't know why and goes back to his homework. "Bull shit." I walk up to him and forcefully grab his arm and pull his sleeve up. To my dismay his arm is covered in scars and fresh cuts that are still oozing blood.

I pull his other sleeve to reveal the same scene.

————————————————————————

A/n
Just a small preview of the story that I am working on. Hope y'all enjoy it and will update it when I can!

-E