Chapter 7

—Tweek's POV—

I leave the school with Craig on my trail as I think of places Kid would have gone. Not home, not to Kenny's, not to my or Craig's home ether. While I was thinking Craig catches up and looks at me. "Babe. I can really deal with this on my own." I place my hand over his mouth because I don't want to hear his bull crap of being able to deal with this alone.

"He's At Starks Pond." I turn to Craig surprised. He has his phone open and is lookin at a tracking app he has on it. "H-h-how did you get tracking device on him?!" Criag turns and ruffles my hair reassuringly. "I did this in case we got into this kinda situation." He gently grabs my hand and starts to run to Starks Pond, with me running behind him while holding his hand.

A light layer of blush crosses my cheeks even if I know this isn't the right time for it.

When we finally reach Starks Pond I see the only dock with someone on it. They had there hood up but I could see the recognizable guitar case that Kid takes with him when he is nervous or bored. But what was different was that he wasn't playing it. He just sat there, looking at the sky. I've never seen him look so alone before.

"W-what should we do C-Craig?" I turn to my left and I see that he's gone. Then I notice that he's walking down the dock to Kid. Stumbling a little as I follow.

"Hey. What's up?" We're right behind him now and I realize that Kid is smoking. I look up to Craig and his eyes looked surprised and confused too. Kid turns his head a little to look at us and then turns back. A small puff of smoke escapes his mouth as I sit next to him. His skin looks pale and his eyes are red and puffy.

Craig sits in the opposite side of Kid looking at him a bit worried. "Hey... Do you want anything?" Kid starts to chuckle. Slowly it grows stronger till it's a full on laugh. Tears starts to fall from his eyes and he slowly stops. "I have never really wanted anything for myself so I never asked for anything. But then the one thing I do want I'll never grasp." Kid looks up at the sky like it has all the answers as more tears fall from his eyes. "Just this once and it hurts more then life its self... for once I wish that I can just reset on my own accord." My eyes widen at the thought of a reset button.

Kid leans back and lays down on the dock, his legs still dangling over the edge. "Guys... if I didn't exist do you think your life would be better?" "WHAT?!" Me and Craig both stare at him in shock. He doesn't react to us and just continue to watches the sky. "I have thought if so many things that could have been avoided if I didn't come to existence. My parents would still be together and happy, that whole Taco Bell incident might not have happened, Cartman wouldn't have nearly taken over South Park, Timmy wouldn't have nearly died, and Kenny wouldn't be in such a situation, and these are only a few of the many things that are my fault." I feel my twitching start to intensify at the realization that it is our fault there like this.

The memories of how everyone kinda bullied him when he first came starts to flood into my head and I start to notice how he was slowly changing.

Kid sits up fast and then stands up. "K-Kid..." He flashes a obviously fake smile that nether of us could believe or feel relief from. "Don't worry... I just need to get my self in check. I'll see you guys in a week...." Kid picks his guitar case up. Turning around he leaves us on the dock with a empty pack of cigarettes. I start to feel my anxiety levels rise.

"C-Craig..." "Yeah Babe...?" I turn to look him in his dark blue eyes. "Is this our fault?" Before the tears even formed Craig wraps my up in a tight hug. "No it's not Tweek. He's just a bit emotional right now..." "B-But now that I t-think of it... we weren't... GAH... very nice to him at first...." "Yeah but he was the New Kid then. We weren't nice to the new kids at all." He gently pats my head in a reassuring motion and I start to calm down slightly.

After awhile of calming down we both break the hug. "S-so what should we do...?" Craig gives me a blank look and sighs. "We can only give him time and hope he doesn't do anything stupid in that time." I look at the ground and nod my head a little.

Gently holding my hand Craig and I head to his home. The walk there though my mind was filled with worry for Kid.