Author Notes

Hello readers!

Yes this book is shorter then my last one but I honestly wasn't planning on going to far with it. But I do hope you enjoy the slightly happy ending. Originally I was planning for them not to get a happy ending at all. (-。-;)

But I thought that might have been a bit to cruel to the characters and thought that a small happy ending is better then a sad ending that I might of not liked when I came to reread this story lol. Honestly writing something that had topics in it that normally would not be good, was kinda hard for me. I didn't really want to put my fav South Park ship through that. Because both Kid and Kenny are the bomb!
(If you can't tell I'm a fan of Kenny in cannon)

But hey. I might not do something this sad for a while.

*whispers*

Oh wait. Dang it I already have the ending for my last story set in stone! Well if you liked this story please check out 'The Adventures of Princess Kenny and Sir Douchebag'. It also is a Kenny x New Kid fanfic. I assume you read this story because you like the ship right? If not then that's ok too. I do advise checking it out!

Till I update my next story readers!
See ya!

-E

P.S. Enjoy Kenny's picture of him and Kid in the seventh grade!

 Enjoy Kenny's picture of him and Kid in the seventh grade!