Chapter 6

—Kenny's POV—

I leave Kid behind and run into the restroom deciding to skip first period. I lock the door and lean Arabist it feeing my face start to heat up. 'He confessed to me... he said he loved me.' I look around the restroom and my eyes land on my reflection. My face was a dark shade of red.

Wait. Why am I blushing so hard?! I place my hands on my face and feel the heat radiating off it. Maybe it was because I've actually never been properly confessed to? I am the one who mostly goes to the girls only for sex and they only come to me for sex too, not that it's a bad thing. We both get what we want and hold no ties after. But Kid was a guy, and also one of my closest friends. Why did he think to confess to me?

I don't know how long but slowly my blush fades away and I start to feel normal again. I turn around and unlock the door to heart the bell that dismisses first period ring. "Dang. I was in here for to long." Leaving the restroom I start to head to my second period.

I enter and see the teacher sitting at her desk reading a book. Walking past I sit in my desk and take my phone out. Multiple text messages from a bunch of girls are on it. Most of them saying thanks for the night or begging for another. I sigh and delete them all, making sure I don't open them so it doesn't let them know that I read them except for the Thanks ones.

I lay my head on my arms and look at the door way. Slowly I see my fellow students enter the class and take there seat. Suddenly I hear what Kid said to me earlier. "I love you." My face heats up and I instantly pull my hood on so no one sees my blush. The bell rings and I grab my porn magazine and start to look at it. I've grown so numb to these things but looking at them helps pass the time.

•—Time Skip—•

I look up when I hear the bell ring and start to leave to my next class. As I head to my next class I get pulled into the janitor closet and hear the door lock. The room is pitch black and I can't see a single thing. "Hey! Let me go!" Suddenly every thing goes white.

Stunned all I can do is blink as my vision clears. Standing above me is Craig and Tweek. They both have angry looks and Craig is already flipping me off. "Oh.. Hey guys! If you wanted a threesome you could have asked me." Craig is about to punch me when Tweek catch's his punch. "C-Craig. We still h-have to ask re-re-remember."

Craig takes a angry breath and then let's me up. "So what did I do to earn a beating from you Craig?" It must have been something very bad for him to be this pissed. This time I get slugged by Tweek. I fall on my butt and cough. "What the fuck Tweek?!" I rub my cheek.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY TO KID?!" I freeze. Not only was Tweek yelling but he also didn't stutter once. "What do you mean?!" I get grabbed by my parka and held up to Tweek's face. "HE WAS FUCKING CRYING!!!" "Wait... He was crying?" My heart sinks at the sound of him being sad and rage starts to fill me. Who made him cry? Then it hits me. Literally.

Tweek punched me again.

The fact that I REJECTED Kid when he confessed. Of course he's going to be sad if he was serious. But I didn't think he would be sad enough to cry. He never cry's, and knowing that I was the reason hurts. My heart feels like it's being poked by a thousand needles. Please don't ask how I know this.

Craig gently grabs Tweeks hand. "Babe. This isn't helping. Let's let him explain himself." Tweek hesitantly puts me down and I take a breath. "Kid confessed to me..." I see both there eyes widen. "I told him that I didn't like him like that and that we should just be friends. He seemed happy enough with that when I left. He even smiled at me..." they both face palm. "I'll go check on him. Tweek you stay at school please."

"N-no! He's my friend too. I-I.. Gah!.. am coming!" Tweek gives me a look and leaves. Craig sighs and kneels next to me. "Well asshole. I hope you realize you just rejected one of the best thing you have." He stands and leaves the janitor room like nothing happened. Leaving me to realize that I might have just destroyed my friendship with Kid because of my insensitive response to him. Crap.

I really hope he doesn't stop being my friend or anything. He's really cool and helps me with Karen a lot. It also helps the fact he doesn't judge me for being a playboy. He also has nice hair and I like the color of his skin. Oh crap that sounds so gay. But I'm not gay. Totally not gay.