Chapter 5

||- Play song When this appears -> 🎧🎼🎧-||

—Kid's POV—

I wake up hearing the voices loudly in my head. I try to cover my ears with my pillow to muffle them out but they just grow louder. There loud but yet sound like there whispering. It's getting loud and annoying. "Ugh...." I sit up and walk to my desk and take out the dagger I received when I played Human and Elves with the guys. Walking to my mirror I press the blade to my wrist and hear the voices slowly grow quite. Moving the knife away the voices start to grow louder again.

This happens almost every morning. Putting the dagger back to my wrist I slowly pull it to me, not looking away from my reflection. The voice in my head scream in agony as I continue to cut but the face I make isn't of pain or fear, it's a look of monotone. It doesn't change. After awhile the screams stop and the voices disappear again into what ever part of my head they came from.

Looking down I see a puddle of blood on the floor and ten new cuts in both my arms. 'So That why I'm wet.' Sighing I look at my self in the mirror again. I'm a bit paler and my bed head still there. Honestly I don't get what the girls see in me. I'm not special.

I bet it's because I don't talk. Girls always seemed to like the mysterious types.

Taking a breath I realize everything's getting fuzzy. Quickly I grab the stash of bandages I have and wrap my arms in them. When there lightly wrapped I make sure there not to thick and not to thin. After that I grab a change of clothes and go to the bathroom to wash to blood off of me. Yes I was taking a bath with bandages on, they sting like a bitch when I get them wet with nothing covering the cuts.

I turn the water on and look at the time and see it's only 4:30 in the morning. New record for the voices to wake me up. Normally they wake me up about twenty to thirty minutes before my alarm.  Heading the sound of the water deepen I turn the fousit off and see that the tub is a little over half way full.

Stripping I enter the tub and see the water turn a light crimson color from the blood that was starting to dry on my legs and hands. The water was warm and nice.... like Kenny. Blushing I shake my head and try to think of something else. 'Oh crap. I'm confessing today.' 

•—Time Skip—•

I walk to school with my guitar on hand and my cyan backpack on my back. I already sent Kenny the message to meet me behind the school where the goth kids meet on Saturdays. He said he'd be there but I worry when exactly he'll be there.

I look at my hoody and gloves to make sure that none of the blood is leaking. No stains. Good.

After a while of walking I finally reach the place. Kids weren't there because they are going to class. Now normally I don't skip but I had a feeling that I might do it. Sitting on the steps I take out my guitar and decided to play a little to get rid of my nerves.

🎧🎼🎧

Humming along as I play I wait patently for Kenny. He was my best of friend and also my crush. If I ask him out more then likely he would have say no and then stop being friends with me. Stabs to the heart are felt at that thought but I needed to get this out of me. If I don't then slowly every bitch I see him with will eventually drive me crazy. So at least if I do this then I don't have to deal with those feelings anymore.

Humming along a smile creeps into my face. I always loved music. It in a way expresses the feelings I can't show on my face. I actually got this guitar as a birthday gift from my cousin who lives in another state. They always knew how much I loved music even before I came I South Park. So when I got this in the fifth grade I was very happy.