Chapter 9

—Kids POV—

I sit in my safe zone up on the ruins of Sopa Soda. My guitar at my house all I can do is stare at the sky to wait for myself to calm down. God the look on Kenny's face when he saw my arms breaks me. I never wanted him to see them. I never wanted him to make such a face towards me.

'It's your fault. If you weren't such a screw up then he wouldn't have made that face.'

For once in a while, I don't fight the voices. I let them fill me and listen to them. Because I know the reason I shut them up is because they speak the truth.

'He hates you know.'

'Why do you even expect him to stay Friends with you now that he knows?'

'Your kinda high up you know.'

'Maybe they should just jump off and end it all!'

'An make a scene? No!'

'Who cares! Make a scene! Let the world know how its there fault your like this!!!'

'But it's not there fault. It's my own fault. So I would rather disappear with no bang then cause distress.'

'So you are gonna end it all?'

'I'm tired of fighting. And now that Kenny is gone I might as well just disappear. The only person for me that was worth living this hell of a life for was Kenny. And now he's gone.'

I don't know how long I listened to the voices in my head talk back and forth about me ending it, but I know that I still have one thing to do before I do.

•—Time Skip—•

I take my guitar and phone as I leave the house for the last time. Slowly I turn around and see I had accomplished my goal. Slowly I close the door not wanting to disturb mom who is now sleeping on the couch conformably with a blanket and pillow. The house was cleaned and the many bottles of filled alcohol was thrown away in a place she would never look. I called a rehabilitation service to come pick her up and to safely help her get better. Something I could never do.

Walking down the sidewalk with melted snow under my shoes I put my headphones on and start my music. It wasn't particularly a sad song or a song that would say "Hey! I'm about to end it all," it was a song that sounded kinda happy. But didn't have a good meaning if you really listened.

Slowly I start to walk to the woods by Kennys house. Walking through the neighborhood fills me with so many memory's. This where I first met everyone. The first place I've made anything near friends. The first place that my parents felt happy with until they started fighting and I screwed everything up.

I huff a little the memory's of the crazy life I had here. First I joined Koopa Keep and teamed up with Princess Kenny, fought natzi zombies, killed chef again, seen a man rip his close off and run around in the knewd because he believed a fake stick was powerful, play super hero's with Mysterion, whoop bad guys ass, and fell in love with Kenny. The town where I helped Craig catch Stripes #4 and Tweek with his delivery's of mysterious white powder. Oh how I love this town.

But I'm nothing but trouble. Disappearing is the best thing for this town. I stop in front of the house I wanted to stop at. Kenny's house.

I take my headphones off but I don't turn the music off. With three quick knocks on the door I hear the shuffles of small feet running. With a loud creek the door opens to reveal Karen. "Hero! Kenny isn't home right now. I thought he said he would be with you today?" I gently smile and shake my head.

"Oh. Well what brings you here today then?" I take my guitar off and give it to Karen who's eyes widen. "You want me to have this?! But isn't it your treasure?!" I nod my head and lean down so I'm on the same level as her. "I want you to have it. If you want you can learn how to play it also."

Karen's eyes widen and she looks at me like I was crazy. "Are you sure?" Nodding my head she starts to smile and giggles a little. "Thank you Thank you  Thank you Hero!" She wraps her small arms around my waist and I hug her back gently. Slowly I break the hug and wave bye as I start to leave. "Bye Karen..." as I walk off she waves smiling while standing next to the guitar case. "Bye Hero!"

Slipping my headphones back on I start to head into the woods. The music fits and I hum along quietly.

—No POV—

No one has found Kid since. He has made no attempts to contact anyone and his location can not be transmitted do to the dense forest.

Kenny comes home and sees the guitar case filled with all of Kids money and a overly familiar guitar that Karen claims Kid gave her. The realization that Kid might never return to South Park fills him with overwhelming sadness. Kenny falls to his knees as tears fall from his eyes at the fact he just lost his best friend. No. Kid was more then just a best friend. He was Kenny's crush. He just never wanted to admit that he was gay. To admit that Kid is what he really wanted.

With Craig and Tweek, Kenny goes to Kids old house and sees that it's empty. His mother is gone and it was clean, so clean that it was hard to believe that anyone ever lived there. Almost like Kid tried to erase his existence there.