Obvi

I hid behind the corner and observed the situation. Seemed to me that Elizabeth was telling John information she shouldn't. They aren't aware that I'm here, but I am.

"Ok talk to you later." John says to Elizabeth as he head my direction.

I began to panic. Where do I go?
I bolt to the girls restroom. I arrive and push the door open into Zell.

"She's talking." I inform Zell.

"Is what she saying true?" Zell asksed me

"Yes forgetful idiot." I say irriatbly.

"Hmmm, I've said that earlier today."

"No one cares. We have to make sure no further information is spread around the school." I warn to Zell.

I rummage through my bag to locate my black lip stick, and begin to apply it to my lips.

"So what else did the script say?" Zell asked.

"My script had a name on it. Billy."

"Why do you think that is?"

"I'm not sure. But it said my life may be on the line if I don't kill Billy. But some one already did. Am I still in danger? "

"And that's what John is trying to figure out, right?" Zell states.

"Yup."

Zell began reciting something but I couldn't quite make out what she said.

"What if he catches me?" Zell whispers.

"I'm sorry what was that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Catch up later." Zell  states as she exited the restroom.

She opened the door into Elizabeth.

"Can I help you?" Elizabeth asked.

"I was just leaving." Zell states.

"What happened with her?" Elizabeth asked me curiously.

"I don't know But she has been acting weird..." I trail off.

*
*
*

"Why did you tell me that name?" She asked me.

"You're really straight forward huh? Interesting." I try my best to avoid her question.

"What do you know?" She questions me.

I sigh before replying, "I know that Billy is dead and the killer is amongst us in drama." I inform her.

She nods in agreement.

"Who was the last person to interact with Billy?" Elizabeth asked adjusting the glasses on her face.

I began to think about earlier today and then It came to me.

"Zell."