Mörder

On the day of August 1, 2012 I was told to kill my best friend. If I refused to kill him, "they" would kill me. No one knows who "they" are, but I do.

The person I killed was like a brother to me. We would help each other continuously, whether it was with home work or life problems. But, he was gone because of me.

I display this nonchalant persona knowing deep down in the sea, I'm drowning. I need help. I can't breathe...

Until one day it was all over... I put an end to me not being able to breathe anymore due to my sins.

*Elizabeth*

We arrive to the drama room because the drama teacher has an announcement for us. We wait patiently for him to begin speaking.

"As you know Billy is dead and the killer is in our club. But the killer isn't currently here right now."

"You know this how?" Dreon asked reading all of our minds.

"Well, the killer left a note before ending there own life."

I begin to ponder on who it could be when my mind comes up empty.

"Who? Just spit it out already!" Tris angrily yelled.

A disruptive giggle erupted from the back of the class causing Mr Blue to stop mid sentence.

"At least tell us what the letter said" I pleaded desperately.

"It reads, 'Curios...' what ever the h*ll that means." Mr Blue jokes.

"I wonder who that could be..." Zell trailed off deeply thinking on a suspect.

"Oh my..." Ivan said absently.

"What?" Jake asked nervously.

"Who is missing? Do a head count!" Ivan ordered.

I count me, Jake, Ivan, Dreon, and Zell.

"Everyone is here" I assured.

"We're missing one..." Mr Blue trailed off scarily.

Then it hit me

"John..."