Ivan

He was gone. Dead.

"All of this happened due to him worrying about you killing him?" I asked Dreon.

"No, due to the fact that he thought we were going to kill him."

"Well?"

"W-we weren't."

I noticed how he began to stumble over his words. I'm aware that Dreon is a little crazy, but John and Zell aren't. They would never kill anyone, right?

"I just really need to talk with Obvi and gather my thoughts."

"Why Obvi?" Dreon begans to panic as if I confessed to a terrible crime.

"Because we always chat when ever our brains can't function normally."

"She actually just left earlier." Dreon informed me.

Interesting.

"Well, I will go make a visit. Her parents are welcoming " I stated before exiting the building.

"Wait- No!"

I ignore Dreon and continue with my plan to go to Obvi's home.

I approach the curb when I see a notebook in the middle of the road.

I stop the cars on both sides of the road to pick it up.

Traffic stops.

"Thanks." I wave before crossing the rest of the street.

I began to rummage through this journal with my adventurous eyes and explore this piece of writing.

It belonged to Jospeh.

"Oh..."

I stuff it into my bag and continue my journey.

I have arrived at my destination.

I approach this massive house, beautiful lawn, two lovely cars, a dog, and a welcoming family eating at the pinick table. What baffled my mind was the simple fact of Obvi. She wanted to end her life due to misery, but she seemed to have the best life.

But behind closed doors, know one would understand her pain.

"Hi!" I make an attempt to greet the family cheerfully.

"Have you seen Obvi?"

"No. She hasn't been here? I assume you are unaware of her location as well?" The dad suggest.

"Yes. When ever I go brain dead I chat with Obvi. Sorry to bother you." I responded before exiting the property

"Thats odd, where could she be?" I think aloud.

"Dead." John murmured.

I don't question how John found me, but instead, "Dreon killed her didn't he? He's to obvious and suspicious. Which means he probably killed Billy too."

He directs this conversation to some where on a deserted island.

"When Jospeh died, he got hit by a car.  And I know exactly who drove that car. You"