Dreon

I did it. I just killed Obvi. Holy f-ck. I began to sob and fall onto my knees. Tears cascading down my cheeks onto the dead body of Obvi. I closed her eyes and placed a hand on her head.

Now, I'm a murderer.

I grab the 200 pound weights and head to the sink. I begin to wash the blood off of it.

The door to the gym opens.
O shi-.

"DREON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" John is livid now and runs to her body.

"My script said to kill Obvi so I did, because I was afraid my life may be on the line if I didn't. "

"First Billy, Now this!" Zell cries aloud incoherently.

"Wait, I didn't kill Billy. "

"Hide her body..." Zell suggest.

We walk to her body and begin to drag her to the corner.

"So what now?" I ask frighteningly.

"We keep it a secret. There's already enough going on around here, we don't need anymore drama." John states as he is pacing around in circles.

"Someone just died and you want me to remain calm?" Zell asked her eyes red with wrath.

"Yes. As for you Dreon, YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE!" John screams at me as if he were my dad.

"On my script it said come find me, which led us to here. Did you create the scripts?" Zell asked me.

"No, and I'm not sure who did. Have you checked in with the journalist of the group?" I inquire.

"Joesph?"

"It would only make sense to check in on him though..." I trails off.

"But why did it send us here as if that person knew you were going to be here?" John is on to something great I can feel it.

"Not sure, which further let's me know that who ever created the script is amongst us. " I add to extreme theories in the atmosphere right now.

"How did you get her to come here?" Zell asked.

I had to gather a response in my head.

"Well, I told her that Even was here and would want to chat with her privately. So, once she arrived and saw that Even wasnt here, she began to panic. She knew that her name was on my script and that I was going to try and pull something. I quickly threw the 200 pound weight at her head before she could run or even react at all." I spit out regretfully.

"What else do you know?" Zell questions me.

"That she whispered a name before she entered."

"C'mon another name?!" John jokes angrily.

"That name was?"

"In kidding there was no name." I laugh hysterically.

"Dreon!"

"Ok ok. I know that whoever is next has to like writing because my script said, 'The next person will be stored in a journal.' "

"Joseph. Where is he now?" Zell asked.

"Wow you're really slow. THE LIBRARY DUHH!"John yells at me.

I heard footsteps exiting the room but we were all still here. Know one else heard the sounds but I did.

"He knows..."