Jake

"John knows I hit and killed Joseph." Ivan says while taking a huge chunk out of his sandwich.

"Your telling me this why?" I asked with chips escaping my mouth.

"If this spreads around my life is over. So I need your help."

"By telling curios people that you didn't kill Jospeh when you actually did?"

"Yes?"

I finished stuffing my mouth with baked kettle chips.

"I found a journal from Jospeh with our names in it. Its written in a script format."

"Which means he probably created our scripts." I suggested.

"Yeah but each page is about someone from the drama club. Its like we have our own chapters. "

"What does most of it say?"

Ivan began to search the journal for relevant information in regards to all of the chaos that has been taking place.

"Jospeh recorded all of the chaos from different perspectives."

"So he's been watching? Thats interesting seeing he isn't as secretive as Elizabeth." I comment.

"Speaking of Elizabeth, her part in the scripts were really weird. For example, she was seen hanging with Billy the day of his death."

"What do you think she was telling him?"

"I'm not sure, it doesn't say. But Obvi does know according to here."

"But she's dead..."

"Right, but Tris and Obvi were like best friends. "

Even approached us during lunch with sign of trouble.

"What are you up too?"

"Just discussing summer plans. I plan to visit California soon."

"Even where have you been during all this chaos?" I asked straightforwardly.

"Here. I'm just too smart to make it a big deal" Even responded.

"Big deal? It is a big deal!"

"Of course it is to you, you did just kill Jospeh after all" Even jokes.

Oh snap...

"Don't you-" Ivan is cut off due to Even leaving

Even knows to much for his own good and that's concerning.

"I know what you're about to say" I hinted

"You go talk it up with Tris and find out who killed Billy while I stay hidden." Ivan suggest

Ivan began to pack up before exiting the cafeteria. Meanwhile, I think of ways to approach Tris.

*
*
*

Tris is in the drama class starring blankly at the wall reciting something.

"Tris?"

"Kill John, Kill John, Kill John..."

"What the...?"