Karkat x shy reader

This was requested by clankysnail1614 I hope you like it.

Karkat's P.O.V.

     I was sitting in my hive just watching movies with Y/N. I have a huge flush crush on her but it makes me so mad that I'm to scared to say anything to her. I feel her slightly lean over as she kinda starts to fall asleep. I look down at her and she jolts up trying not to fall asleep. I get a warm feeling when I see her blush which causes me to blush as well. I turn my attention back to the movie where there is a really romantic scene where the guy proposes to the girl. I take a deep breath and let out a sigh. She looks up at me. "Is something wrong?" She asks in a quiet, shy tone. "Um n-nothing's wrong I just need t-to tell you something." I stutter as I start getting butterflies in my stomach. "Y-Y/N I'm flushed for you and I have been for a while now." I say shakily. She blushes a ton and smiles a bit. "M-me too." She says shyly. I just can't help myself and lean in and connect our lips in a sweet but passionate kiss. I can tell she's really surprised but kisses back which surprises me too. I pull away and look into her beautiful E/C eyes. Both of our faces covered in blush. We both smile. I scoot closer to her and wrap my arm around her as we continue watching the movie. I feel her lay her head against me and fall asleep. I smile and hold her close. Gog I love her so much.

I'm so sorry this was so short I just didn't really know what to write. I hope you guys liked it and I will see you guys in the next chapter bye! ❤️