another dream A/N

Ok so I just woke up a few minutes ago so sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes (literally misspelled that word) (oh the irony. I thought that was Dave's job) so yeah. This was kinda a scry dream for me because it felt so real.

So it started out with me, my mom, and my aunt Nichole. We got into this car with a clown (I wish it was Gamzee) and we were going somewhere and the whole time I was so scared. We got to his house and he went inside and just left us. So my mom and Nichole got out and did stuff that I don't want to write cuz I'm lazy. Basically they were just having a normal fucking confersation (funny think when I type fuck my phone will auto correct it to FuCK). But I'm still there freaking out and I keep going over to the car but then walk away cuz I'm scared the clown is going to like, murder me or something. So for some reason my mom and aunt both sit in the front seat of the car and leave me alone in the back. I am so scared so I ask if one of them could sit back there with me but they don't then the clown comes out and walks to the car and I just like curl up in a ball and scream bloody murder (I can actually scream really loud). But then I realize that he took off his face paint and it was actually his little sister that was scaring me the whole time. It felt so real to me and I was so scared.

So yeah. Also let me know if you want to hear more of my dreams (for some reason). I have very weird/interesting/gorey dreams. So yeah. See you guys in the next chapter, bye! ❤️