Eridan x Angel Reader

This was requested by the_darkess_girl thank you so much!

      I was flying around, smiling as the wind flows through my hair. I look down at the ground and see someone laying on the ground. My curiosity gets the better of me and I fly down and gently land beside the person. As I get close enough I see that it's a male troll. I've heard of their species before and thought they were pretty interesting.

    I notice that the fairly attractive male is hurt. There is a big gash across his chest. I gasp and check his pules to see if he's still alive. Sigh, thank goodness he's not dead, although his blood color is a beautiful violet color. I decided to patch up his wound so I start to undress his torso by taking off his blue striped scarf, then his cape, then his shirt. I always carry medicine and healing stuff just in case. I clean up the blood around the wound. I then take out a needle and thread and start sewing up his wound. "I'm so sorry this hurts." I whisper under my breath. I hear him groan in pain and I look at his face. He's still unconscious but is reacting to the pain, obviously. I continue to stich up his wound until I'm finished. I try to wake him up and get some pain killers ready for when he wakes up.

Eridan's P.O.V

     I wakes up and feel a sharp pain in my chest. I look over and see a beautiful girl with h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes. She looks at me and smiles sweetly. "Hello. I'm  Y/N. I saw you down here when I was flying over head. I stiched up your wound and I have some pain medicine for then pain, obviously." She laughs nervously. I sit up and notice she has beautiful angel wings. "I'm Eridan. It's a pleasure to meet you." I say kindly. She hands me the pills and a cup of water. I take the pills. I put my cloths back on and we stand up. She looks so beautiful, she's an angel. I step closer to her and put my hand on her cheek. Our faces are dangerously close. I feel the heat on her cheeks radiating on to my cheeks. "You're so beautiful and sweet." I say which makes her blush more. She's so cute I can't help myself. I press my lips softly against hers. She kisses back and puts her hands on my shoulders. We pull away and smile at each other. "Ok mister casanova." She smirks which makes me smirk too. We both just kinda laugh and continue talking.

Hello! Sorry if this kinda sucked I tried. I hoped you liked it anyway. I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye! ❤️