Dave Strider

Just one more thing. If I'm using my oc then I just put the character's name and if it's a request I'll add x reader so ya.

      I was sitting in my room on my bed. Today was one of the days that my dad was really getting on my nerves just by acting stupid and telling stupid jokes. I was on my bed just sitting there in silence. I like it. It feel so calm and cold but a comforting kind of cold. I hear a notification from my computer. I look over and see that I'm being pestered by my crush Dave Strider. I sigh and walk over, tripping a bit on my way to the computer. I sit down in my spinny gaming chair and answer his pester.

turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering cosmicInsomniac [CI]

TG: hey what's up?
CI: hey not much. I'm just sitting in my room all alone...
TG: what's wrong?
CI: my dad is just getting on my nerves.
TG: oh sorry about that. Wanna come over?
CI: sure, it's better than doing nothing...
TG: alright. See you soon
CI: ok I'll be there soon.

turntechGodhead [TG] stopped pestering cosmicInsomniac [CI]

I get up out of my chair and put on my maroon convers and my light pink hoodie that says "Beyond the Norm" on the left boob area (that's just what it is, don't judge) and grab my phone. I plug in my earbuds and play Fallen Angel by Three Days Grace. (I love this song so so much!) I walk down stairs and shout over my shoulder to my dad who was making brownies for my sister. "I'm going over to Dave's house I don't know when I'll be back just text me if there's anything important!" I say and walk out closing the door behind me. Lucky for me I only live a couple blocks away from him which was really amazing when I found out not too long after we met.

    As I walked to his house I looked up at the sky which was no longer blue. Instead it was covered by gray clouds. I can see the clouds and assume it's going to rain as a small smile appeares on my face. I have always loved rain and thunderstorms. I was actually really hoping it would start raining. I stop playing my music, unplug my earbuds and put them in my pocket along with my phone as I approach his front door and knock a few times and wait for a couple moments. I hear some rustling around then footsteps getting louder as they approach the door. The door swings open and I look up to see Dirk, Dave's older brother. "Hey Cortney." He says. "Hey I came over to hangout with Dave." I say in a sweet but chill tone. I get along pretty well with pretty much anyone so I have a pretty good relationship with Dirk. He moves aside and let's me in and closes the door once I'm inside. "He's up in his room." He says and goes to his own room. I knock on his door and hear a thud as if something fell. My eyes widen in surprise and a bit worry. Shortly after Dave opens his door with a light blush on his pale cheeks. "Are you ok?" I ask with worry and slight humor. "Um y-yeah I'm ok. I just tripped..." He said and I could tell he was embarrassed. I giggle softly and we go into his room and sit on his bed. "So what was going on with your dad?" He asks laying back on his bed. I sigh and lay back as well. "He was just getting on my nerves and couldn't understand that it was bothering me so I just locked myself in my room." We both look at each other and smile. 'how is he so cute? And really cool.'  I think to myself as I can feel my face start to heat up.

Dave's P.O.V

   We're laying there smiling at each other for a while until suddenly there was the sound of thunder and the power went out. We could hear rain hitting the roof and the window. I feel her suddenly sit up so I sit up as well. "Hey it's ok, the power just went out." I say. I know she's scared of the dark so I try to comfort her as I gently put my hand on her's. I turn on my flash light and set it on the dresser beside my bed and pull her into a warm hug. I feel her relax in my arms and hug me tightly. "Hey it's ok, I'm here." I say in a soothing voice.

Cortney's P.O.V

     I listen to his soft calm voice. I'm super scared of the dark so him comforting me like this made me smile. I pull away from him and smile at him. "Thanks Dave." I say and he smiles sweetly. "I've calmed down so I think I'm fine now. Sorry I kinda freaked out..." I say bashfully. He smiles. "It's alright. It was kinda cute." He says blushing slightly but you can't see because of how dark it is. I blush heavily but again you can't see it. "I-I'm not cute..." I say bashfully. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close to him. I feel his body heat as he embraced me. "D-Dave? What are y-you doing?" I say very flustered. "Keeping you warm. It's gonna get chilly while the power is out and I don't want you to get cold." He says. "Also I, really like you." He says a bit quieter this time. My eyes widen a bit and I turn to face him. Even though I can't see him really well the flashlight gives just enough light that I can see he is trying to keep a cool,  calm composure. I take off his shades and look into his red eyes. I can see fear in his eyes. He's scared of rejection. I give him a sweet smile and wrap my arms around his neck and softly lays my head in the crook of his neck being very gentle and soft for some reason. He seems really surprised but hugs back. "I really like you too Dave." I say and kiss his cheek. I can feel him relax in my embrace. He looks so happy. He pulls me closer and crashes his lips on to mine in a sweet, passionate kiss. I blush a bit but kiss back. He pulls away, smiling. I smile as well. "I love you Cortney. You're everything I ever wanted but I just didn't know it." "I love you too Dave." I smile and run my fingers through his soft blond hair. He lays back pulling me down with him so that he's laying on his back and I have my head laying on his chest. We lay there and cuddle for a while. "You know, maybe you should spend the night here. It's too dangerous for you to be outside in this weather and at this time of night." He says with a slight hint of mischievous humor in his voice. "You're right. It's definitely not safe. I'll just stay here with you." I smirk knowing what he's doing. We laugh a bit and lay there, talking and cuddling until we fall asleep. Best rainy day ever.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Obviously it was something that I wanted to write so, ya. It's actually pretty late for me right now so I'm  gonna keep this short. Please give me requests! I will see you guys in the next chapter, bye! ❤️