Equius x Reader

Equius' P.O.V

    I had been shot right in the blood pumper with how they say on Earth, Cupid's Arrow. I don't really know what a Cupid is but for trolls that basically means I have red feelings for a certain human girl named Y/N.

    Right now she's just hanging out at my hive. We're sitting on the couch watching her favorite movie. She cuddles up to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I tense up and start getting sweaty. "I-I need a towel!" I say and get up and rush to get a towel.

Y/N's P.O.V

    He suddenly got up and rushed to get a towel. I sat there a bit sad that he left. 'what was that all about?' I think to myself. When he comes back he sits back down and I move closer to cuddle him. He gets nervous again but doesn't move this time. I smile slightly and lay my head on his shoulder. He relaxed  and we enjoyed the rest of the movie.

    After the movie was over I let out a sigh and stretched. "So what do you want to do now?" He asks. I pause for a moment to think then a smirk forms on my face. I lean up and kiss him on the cheek. He becomes super flustered as a dark blue blush spreads across his face. I giggle slightly. "I'm flushed for you Equius. I just thought you should know that." I say smiling slightly. "I-I'm flushed for you too." He says. He so nervous and it's so cute. I can't help myself. I suddenly capture his lips in a soft, sweet kiss. He's taken aback but kisses back as his hands rest on my waist. I pull away and look him in the eyes. "I'm so red for you." He says. I smile and give him a quick peck on the lips. "Me too."

Sorry this was so short. This was a request by clankysnail1614 I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll see you in the next chapter, bye! ❤️