Caliborn

So me and my friends have been talking to these two people for a while, which everyone has come to enjoy talking to the female, but the male. Not so much, well except for me, really. I actually quite enjoy talking to him. His name is Caliborn and his sister, the one everyone else loves so much, is Calliope. Don't get me wrong, I love her as well. She is so fun! But I've actually taken a liking to Caliborn. Hmm I think I'll talk to Roxy.

cosmicInsomniac [CI] began bothering tipsyGnostalgic [TG]

CI: hey Roxy
TG: supp Cortney
TG: *sup
CI: heh not much just bored af. I was contemplating on talking to you or Strider but then decide to talk to you.
TG: awww I'm toiched
TG: *touched
CI: lol
TG: oh yeah! I was going to ask you about somethin
CI: what is it?
TG: so it's about the shouty guy
TG: Calliope's brother
CI: Caliborn?
TG: yes that him
CI: what about him?
TG: you totally like hom
TG: *him
CI: what! N-no I don't!
TG: of course you do
TG: it's SO obvious
CI: why do you think that?
TG: because you talks about hum so musch
TG: *him
TG: *much
TG: and you seeem to get alobg with him really well
TG: *seem
TG: *along
TG: sorry
TG: typos
CI: well yeah I mean, someone has to be nice to him. I feel bad. I want him to be better than this. I know there is so much potential.
TG: whoa
TG: that was deep
TG: but srriously you should tell him how you feel
TG: *seriously
CI: ok! I will! Just not right now.
TG: oh sorry gtg
TG: Janey needs me
CI: goodbye Roxy
TG: bye

cosmicInsomniac [CI] stopped bothering tipsyGnostalgic [TG]

    I sigh and lean back in my spinny gaming chair. 'oh Roxy.' I think to myself. I love her so much, she's such a good friend. I look at the clock on my computer screen. "It's getting late. I should go to bed." So I get up, change into my pajamas, and climb into bed. I lay there for a moment thinking about Caliborn and what Roxy said. I sigh as I realize that I need to tell him soon. With the pleasent thought of previous conversations with the loud Cherub I soon fall asleep with a slight smile on my face.

~~~dream dimension~~~

    I open my eyes to see a light blue sky. 'what? How did I get here?' I look to the right and left of me. I'm laying in the soft grass. I sit up and look around. I don't know where I am, but it's so beautiful. There is a vast grassland surrounding me. I see a single huge tree a few yards away from me. I stand up and walk over to the tree. I look out across the vast grassland with my back turned to the tree. "Wow..." I let out an amazed sigh. I hear footsteps behind me and swiftly turn around. "Who's there?" I ask in a defensive tone. I see someone walk out from the other side of the tree. It's a boy with green skin, a black shirt with this symbol on it⛎, dark green pants with lime green suspenders and a red bowtie, which I especially like the bowtie because it reminds me of my favorite TV show (Doctor Who). Wait a minute. Calliope has drawn herself and Caliborn so she can show me what they look like before. "Caliborn?" I ask. "What?" "It's me. Cortney." His eyes widen in shock. "C-Cortney! That's you?" I giggle at his shocked expression. "Yeah it's me. I can't believe I get to see you in person!" By now I'm smiling so much and I can't stop. "Me too. I'm really glad though because I need to tell you something." He seems kind of nervous at the last part. "What is it?" I ask and take a few steps towards him. "Well, I think I have developed romantic feelings for you." He trails off at the end and looks at the ground as a blush spreads across his cheeks. This causes me to blush as well. "R-really?" "Y-yes." He says. I smile and hug him which caught him off guard. He soon relaxed and hugged back which causes me to smile. "I like you too Caliborn." He smiles and pulls away looking into my eyes. He leans down and kisses me. I'm filled with joy and kiss back, resting my hands on his shoulders. He puts his hands on my hips. His sharp teeth nip at my bottom lip asking for entrence. I open my mouth slightly just so he can slip his toung into and explore my mouth. I let out a soft moan as his toung touches every part of my mouth. We pull apart for air panting slightly. He rests his forehead against mine. "I love you Cortney." He says staring into my eyes with his beautiful red ones. "I love you too Caliborn." I smile. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We both close our eyes and when I open mine I'm laying in my bed again.

~~~exit the dream dimension~~~

    I open my eyes to see that I'm laying in my bed. "Was that just a dream?" I ask myself as I sit up. I touch my lips and feel the mark and see the blood on my finger from when he bit my lip. "That was real?" I smile to myself and fall back on my bed. Wow, that was amazing.

New character! Yeah I've recently started crushing on yet another male Homestuck character, Caliborn. Don't ask why cuz I don't know either. This took me like 3 days cuz I kept getting distracted then it was time for bed and I had to turn off my phone. But I finally finished it! I hope you guys enjoy this, please give me more request and I will see you in the next chapter, bye! ❤️