Bleeding Out (Eridan)

Before I knew what was happening I was standing in front of Eridan getting a chainsaw across my stomach.

    How did I get in this situation? Oh yes, allow me to explain.

~~~flash back~~~

    I was standing by Karkat when suddenly Eridan and Sollux got into a fight. Eridan used his wand to knock Sollux against the wall rendering him unconscious. Then Kanaya steps forward to defend her friend but instead Eridan shot "magic" through her stomach and kills her. Then Feferi also steps forward but ends up with the same fate as poor Kanaya.

    While this is all happening Karkat is standing there jaw-dropped. Eridan transportalized away as I call out to him. "Eridan wai-" I try to go after him but it was too late.

    A lot of crazy stuff happens after that. We find out Tavros is dead, Karkat tries to revive Kanaya and Feferi and find out Gamzee has gone insane.

    I had split ways with Karkat and Sollux a while back. I'm running to find Eridan. When I do find him I see him, Gamzee, Kanaya, and Vriska looking like they are going to fight. And this is where we are now.

~~~end of flashback~~~

    I see Kanaya about to attack Eridan and before I know it I'm running as fast as I can to get to him. I throw myself in front of him causing Kanaya to faulter in her actions but it's too late. Instead of cutting me in half with her chainsaw like she was going to do to Eridan she tries to stop herself, but instead makes a deep cut across my stomach. I fall to the ground, coughing a bit and holding my stomach. Everyone is staring in utter shock. (This is where you play the song) I smile up at Eridan. He looks completely mortified and drops down at my side. "W-what havve you done? Wwhy wwould you do this?" He asks. His eyes fill with violet tears that begin to stream down his face. "Because, I love you..." I say weakly as I feel darkness envelope me as I lay unconscious.

Eridan's P.O.V

    I watch as the girl I've been flushed for, for so long gets cut across her stomach and falls to the floor. I fall at her side as I feel hot tears stream down my face. She falls unconscious, not dead, just unconscious. I pick up her small body and run off trying to find Karkat. I leave everyone else, even sober Gamzee, in complete and utter shock.

    I run until I find Karkat and Sollux who aren't really too keen with me at the moment but once they notice how messed up about this I am they decide to help. "HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?" Karkat yells. We get her on a table and get her wound patched up the best we can.

3rd Person P.O.V

    Sollux walks up to Eridan. "You ok Eriidan?" He asks, genuinely concerned. Him and Eridan definitely don't get along but he can see how messed up he is. He has violet tears streaming down his face. He sits with his head in his hands. "Wwhat do you think?" He says with more of a sarcastic tone. "Look iim 2orry for what happened. You mu2t feel awful. ii know how that feel2. iit2 the 2ame way ii felt when ii lo2t Aradiia." Sollux says as he sits next to him. Eridan stays silent with the occasional sob or whimper. "iif you need to talk about anythiing ii'll be here." He says. "Thanks..." Eridan says softly.

    Karkat had been sitting beside her the entire time. She's still alive but she lost quite a bit of blood so she might be unconscious for awhile.

Cortney's P.O.V

    "Hmmmm..." I groan and open my eyes. I look to my side and see Karkat. His head snaps up as he looks at me. "YOU'RE AWAKE!" he shouts and hugs me. This catches the attention of the two guys sitting across the room and they run over to me. I'm suddenly pulled into a tight hug by none other than my flush crush and the guy I literally took a chainsaw to the stomach for, Eridan Ampora. He cries and holds me tight. Sollux and Karkat decide to give us some privacy so they exit the room.

    "I wwas so wworried about you!!! Wwhy wwould you do that!? Do you knoww howw wworried I'vve been!?" He yells as he holds me. "I'm sorry for making you worry but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt... or worse." "I wwouldn't be able to livve wwith myself if I lost you." He says softly. I'm slightly shocked at his statement. I hug back as he cries a bit more. "I did it because I love you, Eridan." I finally say after a while of silence with an occasional sob or whimper. He gasps as if realizing something. "I lovve you too." He says softly. I pull away so I can see his face, stained with tears and slightly puffy eyes from crying so much. I smile sweetly and softly press my lips to his. He's surprised but quickly kisses back, putting his hand softly on my hips. I pull away and smile. "I lovve you so much." He says and hugs me again as if he let go he would never see me again. "I love you more." I say and hug back. He smiled. "Impossible." He retorts. I smirk. "I'd bleed out for you."

Hey I hope you guys liked this chapter. My little kittens were bothering me the whole time and won't let me sleep. Anyway I don't think I have anything else to say so I'll see you guys later, bye! ❤️