COUNTDOWN 6

I opened my eyes and I saw Baek Hyun eating his breakfast in the hotel room. I gasped and asked, "Where is BUN?" Baek Hyun looked at me as soon as he heard my voice. Baek Hyun said, "Oh! You're awake! BUN already went home last night. How do you feel now?" I tried to remember what had happened last night but I couldn't remember anything after the kiss.

I said, "I'm fine now. What happened to me?" Baek Hyun said with a guilt, "You fainted in the closet last night. Luckily those stalker girls' parents came to drag them back home or you would suffer longer. I never thought hiding in the closet could make a person suffer this much."

"Ahh... I missed the chance to see BUN's face last night. There was not enough light in the closet to see his face clearly. Aiyo, why did I faint at such important time like last night? When will I have another chance to meet him again? " I was drowned in my thoughts.

Baek Hyun finished his breakfast immediately, then he said, "I need to go to the printing office to take care of something. You can stay here as long as you want. BUN said he would pay the hotel bill. See you."

After Baek Hyun had left, I suddenly remembered that my passport was in Lu Han's hand. I said in my heart, "I must get it back no matter what. I can't leave South Korea without my passport... I have no place to go now. I can't go back to Tao's aunt's apartment. I ever been caught by Kyung Soo there. He can show up any time there. What should I do now? "

I screamed desperately, "Argh! I don't know anymore!!" I grabbed my smartphone with intention to listen to the music to relax myself and I saw that I got a new message. That's the message I got when I hid in the closet last night. I opened the message to read it. The message was from Jong Dae, asking me if I was okay.

"Ah! I know! I shall go back to haraboji's mansion! That is the only way to meet Lu Han or if I am lucky enough, my passport will be in haraboji's hand. Maybe I can steal it back," I talked to myself vigorously. I replied Jong Dae's message, asking if he could come to EXO'luXion Hotel room no 1485 to meet me. 

1 hour later.

Jong Dae showed up and he was shocked when he saw me wearing pink dress and my hair was long because I was wearing a wig. Jong Dae gazed me from top to bottom in disbelief, then he asked, "You... You are Jojo, right?" I nodded. Jong Dae asked again to make sure, "Really??" "Yep," I answered with a nod, then I smiled.

Jong Dae hugged me and said, "I really miss you!" "I am sorry for never replying your messages and picking up your calls. I needed time to be alone," I said. Jong Dae released his hug and said, "You look so beautiful today." "Thank you, oppa," I replied with a shy smile.

I said, "Oppa, I need a job and I have nowhere to go now. Do you think haraboji will accept me if I go back to his mansion?" "Don't worry, haraboji likes you very much. I'm sure haraboji will accept you right away," Jong Dae replied with a wide smile.

I called Pei Pei and asked for help from her to bring my clothes and also my specific undershirt to the hotel. Pei Pei came with Tao to the hotel 1 hour later. After giving my suitcase, Tao and Pei Pei left.

When I was going to change my dress, Jong Dae suddenly said, "Wait! You look so pretty today thus I don't want you to turn back into a guy very soon. Let's go out for a date before we go to meet haraboji." I nodded with a shy smile. I put on my sneakers and Jong Dae laughed at me because my sneakers didn't match my cute pink dress. I chuckled and said, "I lost my high heels."

Jong Dae took me to the nearest shopping mall and then he bought me a pair of white high heels. Jong Dae knelt on one leg and put the white high heels on my feet. I said with a chuckle, "I feel like a Cinderella." Jong Dae asked while laughing, "Does that make me the prince?" I said with a wide smile, "Thank you, Prince Kim Jong Dae." Jong Dae laughed happily.