COSMIC Railway

I asked myself in doubt, "Did BUN really want me to call him? Is this really his phone number?" I tried to call BUN and when the call was connected, my heart started pounding as I waited for my call to be picked up. 

"Hello..." I heard BUN's voice over the phone. I screamed happily in my heart, "Oh god! It's really him!! " I couldn't stop smiling happily because of overjoy. "Hello... Are you still there?... U Shia Wei-ssi?... Hello," BUN talked to me over the phone. I asked BUN on the phone, "How do you know it's me?" "Because I only gave my phone number to you," BUN answered over the phone.

BUN asked over the phone, "Can we meet before I go back to South Korea?" I answered instantly on the phone, "Sure! Where do you want to meet?" BUN asked over the phone, "How about at amusement park tonight?" "Okay! Let's meet up at Shi Jing Shan Amusement Park at 7 PM," I replied enthusiastically on the phone.

When I arrived at the entrance gate of the amusement park at 6:30 PM, BUN was already there. I came 30 minutes early with intention to wait for BUN, but it turned out that BUN had already waited for me. BUN walked towards me as soon as he saw me. "Let's go inside," BUN said while showing two tickets he bought.

I saw BUN wearing a mask again. I asked, "BUN-ssi, are you not feeling well?" "I am fine. I just don't want to show my face," BUN replied. I asked curiously, "Why? Do you have something on your face?" "Mm," BUN replied with a nod. "Aah... I see," I mumbled in understanding, then I thought, "Maybe he has scar on his face that he wants to hide." Suddenly BUN laughed and said, "There is handsomeness on my face." I laughed when I heard BUN say that.

BUN took me to ride ferris wheel. He told me that the last time he rode it was when he was a kid. Honestly, I was afraid of heights, but how could I say no to BUN?

When our passenger cart stopped at the highest peak, we could feel the wind blowing stronger. That made our passenger cart wave a little. "Whoooh!! We are at the top now!!!" BUN shouted excitedly while raising his both hands up high, meanwhile I sat still in my seat without even moving an inch because of fear.

When BUN realized I was afraid of heights, he asked, "Are you okay?" "I... I'm okay," I answered in shaking voice. BUN moved from his seat to sit next to me. The passenger cart became unbalanced and kept on waving. I said in panic, "BUN-ssi, please go back to your seat! We need to balance this passenger cart!" Then I began hiccuping. "Please don't faint again this time," said BUN.

Suddenly BUN lowered his mask to his chin and kissed me gently. I was shocked for a moment, but then I closed my eyes to feel the kiss. My hiccups stopped and my fear started to fade slowly. I started replying BUN's kiss when I felt more relaxed.

BUN and I kissed quite long before BUN stopped the kiss. When I opened my eyes, BUN had pulled up his mask again to cover his face and the ferrish wheel had stopped with our passenger cart at the bottom. BUN held my hand and said, "Come on, let's go down."

BUN took me to sit on the park bench, then he took out a folded paper from his pants' pocket and gave it to me. I unfolded the paper to see it. "O! This looks like my drawing," I mumbled in surprise. "You are right. That's your drawing. I only added the cosmic railway so the girl and the boy can meet up at the starry sky," said BUN.

BUN gave me another folded paper. I unfolded the paper and read it,
"We can't choose the place where we're born,
don't over thinking about it.
While we wandering around the far ends of the sky,
cosmic railway will carry our feelings on board.
Cosmic railway will take you to beside me,
rendezvous under the twinkling starry sky.
The moonlight seems to guide me,
I'm going to meet you.
I want to be a place where you can be at ease,
for you to shed your tears when you're hurt.
The weaknesses that you don't show to anyone,
I want you to reveal them all to me.
I'll hug you closely,
please entrust everything to me.
Let's go on a far-off journey together!"