ENDING

Grandpa and all Min Seok's cousins looked happy because Min Seok finally joined them to eat dinner together for the first time. Min Seok asked grandpa to grant his wish to have a simple wedding in Seoul. Grandpa was happy because he finally had fulfilled his promise with his best friend, so he granted Min Seok's wish instantly. As for the wedding party in Beijing, my mom said she would take care of it.

My family and Lu Han returned to Beijing after the dinner. Grandpa said I could use the room where I used to sleep when I lived in his mansion. I had no idea I would stay over so I didn't bring any clothes at all. Min Seok said he would take me to the shopping mall.

Jong Dae said with a smile, "Let me drive you two." I replied with a smile, "Thank you, Jong Dae oppa." Min Seok said to me, "Stop calling him oppa." Jong Dae chuckled when he saw Min Seok jealous. Then the three of us walked to Jong Dae's white Hyundai.

Min Seok and I sat in the backseat. "Woahh... I can't believe you two treat me like a chauffeur," Jong Dae said while shaking his head in disbelief, then he sighed. Min Seok moved to sit in the front seat next to Jong Dae.

Suddenly Jong In and Jun Myeon got into the car and sat on my left and right side. Min Seok got startled and asked Jun Myeon and Jong In, "What are you two doing?" Jun Myeon chuckled and replied, "Don't be afraid, hyung.  We won't steal Xiao Wei from you. We only want to go with you because you never spend your time with us." "Well... Okay," Min Seok said with nods. Jong Dae said excitedly, "Okay, let's go to Lotte shopping mall!"

Jun Myeon asked Min Seok, "Hyung, may I ask you something?" Min Seok asked back, "What?" Jun Myeon asked carefully, "Why did you never talk to anyone of us? Do you hate us?" "I never hate you all. I just don't want to be asked about my parents' death because everyone who knows my parents will ask me about that and I hate it," Min Seok explained. "We won't ask anything about your parents. We promise," said Jun Myeon.

Jong Dae said while driving, "I have been thinking... And I still don't get it. How can Xiao Wei agree to marry Min Seok hyung?" Jong In chimed in, "Hm, I'm also curious about that, hyung." "Before I met you all, I had fallen in love with my favourite author at first sight in Beijing. It turns out that Min Seok oppa is my favourite author and I just found out today," I explained with a smile.

I asked Min Seok out of curiosity, "Min Seok oppa, why use BUN as your pen name?" Min Seok answered with a chuckle, "BUN is actually an english word. I use it because I love eating ppang (bun)." Jun Myeon asked Min Seok in surprise, "You are BUN? The author of Universe, Monster and Sweet Lies?" "Yes," Min Seok answered. "Eeeyy, you should have told me that you're BUN so I don't need to buy your novels for yourself," said Jun Myeon, then he sighed. Everyone laughed at Jun Myeon because he was so funny.

Jong Dae parked his car and said excitedly, "Okay, everyone! Let's shop!" Everyone helped me pick the clothes for me. After paying the clothes, I saw Jong In whisper something into Min Seok's ear. Min Seok smiled shyly. Then Jong In dragged Jun Myeon and Jong Dae to leave me and Min Seok alone.

I asked Min Seok, "Oppa, where are they going?" "Toilet?... Maybe... I don't know. Let's go," said Min Seok. I blushed when Min Seok stopped in front of a ladies underwear shop. Min Seok shoved his two hands into his jeans' side pockets and looked down with a shy smile while saying, "I'll wait here." I smiled and replied, "Okay." I went inside the shop by myself. 10 minutes later, I came out with a shopping bag.

Min Seok asked me, "Are you done?" I tiptoed and whispered shyly, "Oppa, I bought the blue one." Min Seok smiled happily and shyly. I became embarrassed when I realized that Jun Myeon, Jong Dae and Jong In were watching me and Min Seok from afar with giggles. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Xiao Wei, come with me. Min Seok hyung is waiting," Jong In said after the dinner. Min Seok told me that he couldn't eat dinner with us because he had something to do. I followed Jong In to his red Ferrari, then he took me to the hill.