COUNTDOWN 2

Kyung Soo took out one cigarette and lit it, then he walked away from me while smoking. I gathered my courage and then I shouted, "Wait! Do Kyung Soo-ssi!" I chased Kyung Soo. "I want you to tell your boss to leave me alone," I said. "I don't have a boss," Kyung Soo replied. "I know you work for Lu Han," I said. "Nope, I work for those who pay me. This time, It's the old man who paid me to track you down," said Kyung Soo and then he left while smoking.

I instantly ran into the mansion to look for grandpa. I met Jun Myeon in the living room, then I asked Jun Myeon, "Where is haraboji?" "Haraboji is in his office room," Jun Myeon answered. "Thank you," I said, then I left Jun Myeon and ran to grandpa's office room immediately.

When I arrived in front of grandpa's office room. I saw Min Seok coming out from grandpa's office room with a large brown envelope in his hand and I could see the envelope was still sealed. I seized the brown envelope from Min Seok's hand then ran away to my room, but Min Seok caught my hand before I managed to enter my room.

Min Seok pulled the envelope to seize it back as I held it tight. The envelope was torn and half of its contents fell scattering on the floor. I gasped in shock when I saw the photos that scattered on the floor. I had just realized that Kyung Soo had stalked me.

Kyung Soo had taken a lot of my photos when I was outside grandpa's house. There were photos of me with Jun Myeon when I was wearing a pink dress in front of the beauty salon. There were photos of me with Jong Dae when Jong Dae and I dated at the flower garden. There were photos of me when I bought grandpa's medicine at the pharmacy as well, and there were also photos of me when I visited the bookstore earlier today.

Min Seok squatted down and picked up one of the photos to see. Min Seok was startled when he saw the photo of me with Jun Myeon in front of the beauty salon, when I was dressing as a girl and pretended to be Jun Myeon's lover. Min Seok stared at me with widened eyes without blinking.

Min Seok immediately picked up all photos from the floor. Min Seok held my hand and took me to go with him. I sighed resignedly while thinking, "The time Min Seok shows my photos to haraboji, it will be my doomsday..."

Min Seok didn't take me to meet grandpa but he took me to his private room. I got startled when Min Seok destroyed the envelope along with all its contents using his paper shredder machine. I asked confusedly, "Kim Min Seok-ssi, what are you doing?" Min Seok put his index finger on his lips, telling me to be quiet.

Min Seok smiled at me. I mumbled in surprise, "Oh! You're smiling!" Min Seok widened his smile. I asked in disbelief, "Woahh, is this Kim Min Seok that I know?" That was the first time Min Seok smiled at me. I asked with a glad smile, "Are we friends now?" Min Seok stopped smiling in sudden and shook his head. I pouted, "Tch!"

I asked with a friendly smile, "Kim Min Seok-ssi... What about my passport? Can you give it back to me now?" Suddenly Min Seok shooed me out of his private room and then he locked the door. "What a weird guy he is. But still, I must thank him for what he did just now. I'm glad haraboji still doesn't know yet about this," I said in my heart.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I was waiting for the lunch to be served by the housemaid, suddenly my phone rang. I picked up the call and I heard Jong In talking to me over the phone, "I want you to bring my Export Import Management book to my college now. It's on my desk." "Okay. Give me your college address," I replied on the phone. Jong In told me his college address over the phone, then he ended the call. I went to Jong In's room to get the book Jong In needed.

I took a taxi to Korea University. I called Jong In by phone when I arrived at his college. Jong In told me to meet him at the canteen. I asked a tall guy who passed by, "Chogiyo (excuse me), do you know where is the canteen?" The tall guy replied, "Sure, I am heading there now. Let's go together."