Vocalist

Hoseok and Namjoon couldn't refuse Jimin and drove him back to school.

"Thanks hyungs!" Jimin giggled as he got out the car and ran off.

The two also got out of the car and watched as the omega ran towards the building. Jimin suddenly stopped and ran back towards the car.

"Did you forget something Chim?"

Jimin nodded, he then placed a kiss on both of their cheeks and ran off again.

The two watched in a daze as Jimin's figure became smaller.

"I wanna marry him."

"Me too Hobi."

—-

Jimin opened the door to the room. It was music class so the students were scattered around, doing their own thing.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit late." Jimin bowed slightly towards the teacher.

She was a young pretty omega, mated of course. "Don't worry about it! Just try not to be late next time."

The teacher kept a sweet smile on her face but internally, she thought, "only the first day and this sweet omega has already been bred."

Jimin nodded. He easily spotted Yoongi sitting at the piano and Seokjin standing beside him.

"Yoongi-hyung! Jinnie-hyung!" Jimin ran up to them while waving.

Jimin tripped over a cord and was about to fall, but then Seokjin quickly ran over and caught him.

"Waaaa, thanks hyung. I'm so clumsy." Jimin cried.

"No shit. You tripped and fell on me this morning." Yoongi spat.

"Yoongi! Language!" Seokjin warned.

"It's fine Jin-hyung. It was my fault after all."

Seokjin shook his head, "don't be so quick to blame yourself. It was an accident."

Seokjin petted Jimin's head.
He was so kind.
And handsome.
And he smelled nice.

The two walked back over to the piano Yoongi was sitting at. Seokjin's hand was draped around Jimin's waist. Jimin was looking up at the taller with admiration.

"Okay, stop." Yoongi cut in. "I can see your heart eyes."

Seokjin hugged Jimin and darted his eyes towards Yoongi. "Jealous."

"Not my fault Jimin falls in love easily."
Yoongi shook his head.

He then scooted back on his stool and patted the empty space. Jimin took the note and sat down beside him. It was a little cramped so their shoulders were touching.

"Do you know how to play the piano?" Yoongi questioned as his nose got closer to Jimin's neck. He eventually rubbed it over Jimin's scent glands, ignoring all the hickeys. He hated how Jimin's fruity-vanilla scent was overpowered by Hoseok and Namjoon's.

"Mn." Jimin held back the sounds threatening to escape his mouth.

Jimin's face flushed pink, "A little... my mom taught me when I was younger but I guess since I haven't touched it in a while. I've become rusty."

Jimin brushed his fingers along the keys and started pushing down a few notes, producing a sweet melody. It was the one song he was confident playing.

"Ah, I know this song." Seokjin mentioned.

Jimin stopped playing and looked at his hyung, "Really!?"

Seokjin nodded. "Yeah it's the OST from that popular drama."