Day 1: Part 1: Sightseeing

Namjoon played some music in the van and danced along to it.

"Stop dancing Joon, it's cringe worthy." Hoseok laughed.

Seokjin attentively watched the road, Jungkook played on his 3Ds. Yoongi was sound asleep and Jimin solemnly gazed out the window, watching the passing scenery.

"Chim." Jimin turned his head.
"Yes Taetae?"

Taehyung reached into a plastic bag from the convenience store and pulled out some pocky.

"I brought snacks, want some?" Taehyung opened the cardboard box, then the bag and held it out to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes twinkled, it was even strawberry, Jimin's favourite flavour. Jimin nodded and just as he was about to take one, Taehyung pulled the box away and put a single pocky in his mouth.

"Come get it" he mumbled through the treat.

Jimin's cheeks formed a red hue, he leaned forward and his mouth connected to the other end of the pretzel stick.

"Keep going." Taehyung prompted.

Jimin breathed in through his nose and bit up the pretzel stick. His lips got closer to Taehyung's with every nibble he took.

Just as Jimin was about to close in on Taehyung, Jungkook shoved his hand between their faces and broke the pocky in one swift motion. His attention was no longer on his 3Ds.

"Kook, you asshole!" Taehyung shouted.

"Takes one to know one!" Jungkook mocked.

The two began to pull on each other's clothes, hair, and skin while arguing once again.

Jimin felt Yoongi's body twitch. The omega looked down to see the alpha slowly waking up due to the noise.

"G-guys!" Jimin warned.

The two stopped and looked at Jimin. Jimin jerked his head towards the alpha on his legs.

"Shit" they both thought.

If they've learned anything, it was that no one should ever wake up Yoongi when he's sleeping.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open and he cussed.

—-

Seokjin parked the van. The alphas stepped out of the vehicle, eager to stretch their limbs and inhale the fresh air.

"Yoongi oppa, we're here." Jimin gently whispered into the sleepy alpha's ear.

—-

They brought all their bags inside.

"And now the moment of stress." Seokjin thought.
"Alright guys, how are we gonna divide the rooms?"

All the alpha heads perked up.

"How many rooms are there hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Three... well, technically two. Two of the rooms are connected. I'm guessing four can sleep in the connected room and three can share the other one." Seokjin explained.

The atmosphere became tense, at that moment all alphas thought of the same thing: "I'm gonna be the one to share a room with Jimin."

Just as the atmosphere became tense, Yoongi spoke,
"Calm your tits everyone, I thought something like this was gonna happen so I took the liberty of preparing a draw."

Yoongi lifted up a cup and inside there was 7 pieces of paper. Seokjin sighed in relief, this was saving him a headache. "Min Yoongi is a genius." Seokjin complimented.