Day 2: Part 3: Poker

After finishing dinner, Jimin went to use the bathroom. After he got out, he was picked up from behind. The omega was slung over the sturdy shoulder and the man began to walk.

Jimin recognized the blond hair.
"Yoongi oppa, are you kidnaping me?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Yup." Was all Yoongi said in response.

Yoongi arrived at the destination, his room. When he opened the door, Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting on a bed, playing a card game.

"Hey Chim." Namjoon smiled, showing off his adorable dimples.

Yoongi let the smaller down. Jimin ran over and jumped on the bed.

"What ya playing?" Jimin stared at the cards Hoseok held.

"We're playing poker." The red haired alpha explained.

Yoongi locked the door.
"And now that I successfully kidnaped you, you're gonna spend the night here and play too." The blond explained and sat down next to Jimin.

The omega sat in thought, "Isn't Taetae also your roommate? How is gonna get in if you locked the door? Or is he coming later?"

"Oh, that." Namjoon laughed in remembrance, "We kicked him out."

—-

Taehyung heard his phone ring. He checked the screen.

Yoongi hyung: Chim's in our room tonight and we're kicking you out

suck it 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Taehyung cried.

—-

"So then Jiminie, do you know how to play poker?" Hoseok asked.

"I've seen it before on tv and in dramas so I have a pretty good understanding." Jimin nodded.

"Well, were gonna be playing a special kind of poker." Hoseok smiled.

"Special?" This intrigued Jimin.

Namjoon smirked, "It's a type of poker where when you lose, you strip."

—-

After a few rounds, Jimin was already left in nothing but his underwear.
Aside from him, Namjoon was shirtless.

"You hyungs are too good!" Jimin complained.

"Yeah it's pretty unfair!" Hoseok chuckled.

Yoongi shuffled through his cards, "When you lose Jimin, your penalty is gonna be to sit on my face."

Jimin stared at him confusingly, "How is that a punishment?"

Yoongi smirked and bit his lip, "you'll see." He then threw down his winning deck.

Jimin's eyes widened. "I lost..."
The three alphas smirked while watching the small omega with hungry eyes. They were eager to see every last bit of his skin.

With shaky hands, Jimin grabbed the hem of his boxers.

He already stripped off his cardigan, shirt, and pants yet he still felt embarrassed.
Jimin lowered the garment in one go, revealing his half-hard member.

Yoongi laid down, "get on my face Chim."

"Won't I hurt you?" Jimin was concerned.

"You're ass is like two pillows now sit on me." Yoongi assured the omega.

Jimin was a little hesitant. Eventually, sat on the alpha's face.
The position was uncomfortable and Jimin couldn't stop blushing. Yoongi's nose was poking his sensitive skin. Suddenly, he felt Yoongi lick his entrance.