Decision

Each student had got their exam results back. Jimin had attained the highest scores in his life while Taehyung barely passed.

First period was a study hall because they didn't have much left to do in the school year.

Jimin and Taehyung mindlessly roamed the halls hand in hand.

"It's not fair!" Taehyung complained. "Namjoon hyung taught you so carefully and in an easy to explain manner while Yoongi hyung just told me" he put on a sour face, "'you're a hopeless cause.'"

Jimin rubbed the taller's back soothingly, "aww don't worry Taetae, you'll do better next time."

Taehyung stopped sulking and flashed a bright smile, "yeah, there'll always be a next time."
Taehyung abruptly stopped and stared at a bulliten board. Jimin also looked at the board.

Pinned to it, there was poster saying "End-Of-Year School Dance".

"We've never had this before." Jimin spoke his thoughts.
"It's probably because the alpha and omega sides merged." Taehyung concluded.

Jimin read the rest of the poster out loud, "This Friday at the gymnasium, $5 entrance fee, come for games, photo booths, karaoke and more. Bring a date..."

Jimin felt Taehyung let go of his hand. He then turned to the taller who was kneeling on one knee, the same position men use when they are about to propose.

Taehyung gently grabbed the omega's right hand.
"Park Jimin. Would you do me the honour of being my date to the dance?"

The smaller stayed stagnant his facial expression was of unsureness.
"Babe?" Taehyung sadly asked, beginning to feel worried at the smaller's quietness.

"I'm sorry Taeta- Taehyung. I've decided that I don't want you or any of the others to wait for me any longer."

"Does that mean..." Taehyung slowly stood up then swallowed the lump in his throat, "You've chosen one of us?"

Jimin shook his head, "not yet. But I will have an answer before the dance."

The walk back to class was silent between the two. Taehyung took out his phone and went to his group chat named Jimin Protection Squad.

xXTaeXx: Big news guys.

Hobi_Hope: u know it's big news when taehyung uses a period

xXTaeXx: you know how there's gonna be a school dance this Friday?

Agust D: yeah. Dances aren't my thing. Too many people.

Choco Kookie: same :p

xXTaeXx: Jimin says he's ready to choose one of us as his date for the dance.

AlpacaJin: WHAT

Choco Kookie: !! :(((

Hobi_Hope: WHATTA WHAT

Namjoon: WHATT??!?

Agust D: I hope it's me

—-

During second period Jungkook silently sat at his desk. He fiddled with his pencil. The young alpha remembered the last thing Taehyung mentioned in the group chat.

xXTaeXx: Jimin hasn't decided who to pick yet but he said he'll have an answer before the dance.

Jungkook sighed, his anxiety really wasn't helping him.

"Kookie? What's wrong?" Jimin asked the troubled boy.
Jungkook looked up at his standing hyung. He scratched the back of his head,
"Hyung... what would you do if you really wanted something but so did all of your friends?"