Heat

The next day Jimin felt a rush of emotions.

Content, agony, but mostly horniness.

Jimin laid in bed, hugging one of Hoseok's sweaters that he 'borrowed', while rubbing his legs together.

His asshole was producing an abundance of slick and he felt like he needed friction, a lot of it.

Outside of his room, Jimin's parents were conversing.

"He's finally gotten his heat." His father noted.

"Then I'll look after him today. The first one is usually the most painful." His mother discussed. She eyed the door to Jimin's room. "I hope he'll be fine..."

—-

Jimin's mother entered Jimin's room.
"Honey."

Jimin sprung up, hiding the sweater.

"Yes mom?"

His mother sat on the bed and put her hand on his forehead.
"Your father called your school to let them know you're staying home today."

"What? No, I'm okay mom!" Jimin assured.

His mother shook her head. "You're going through a heat dear."

Jimin knew that term, Namjoon taught him. A heat was when an omega felt horny for a whole day. It's the time of month when pups can be made but it's also the most vulnerable time of an omega's life because it clouds their judgement.

Alphas have similar experiences called ruts.

Jimin remembered what Namjoon proposed to him, "Heats are less painful if an omega spends it with an alpha. So if you go through your first heat and want some contact, than contact me." Jimin blushed and shook off the thought. He couldn't ask Namjoon to come over! His parents were home!

Jimin's mother took out some medicine and fed Jimin.
"This should help suppress it." She explained.

A few hours passed, his mother stayed by his side, fed him, wiped his forehead (and ass).

His phone got constant notifications. His mother got annoyed with it and shut it off.

Along the way, Jimin couldn't help himself and brought out the sweater to sniff it. The scent helped ease the pain. His mother didn't question it.

Jimin lost track of time. All he thought about was getting fucked by an alpha. He craved alpha cock. He needed to hold it, suck it dry, milk it until every last drop was inside him. There was a knot deep inside him that couldn't untangle, no matter how many toys he played with.

He couldn't even feel shame whenever he began to jerk off in front of his mother. Thankfully, she left the room whenever he did.

While Jimin stroked his cock, he imagined Taehyung was the one doing it. He thought of Taehyung's big warm hands, touching him in all the right places, just like the last time when they were in the nurse's office.

The sound of a doorbell ringing came from outside. It was faint so Jimin ignored it.

"Jimin, I'll go check who that is. I'll be back soon." His mother called from the other side of the door.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on Jimin's bedroom door. It then creaked open to reveal Jungkook.

"Kookie!?!" Jimin cowered down into his blanket.

The thick scent of Jimin's heat hit Jungkook. He was taken aback by it, leaning his hand against the wall for support.

"Umm... I thought you were sick today hyung so I came to check on you. You didn't respond to any of my texts so I was worried." Jungkook breathed in, inhaling all of Jimin's sweet vanilla scent.
"Then I decided to check up on you but your mother answered the door and told me that you were in your room." He explained, face starting to flush.