Trip

A month had passed since the school merged the alpha and omega curriculums together.

Everyone was settled into their own place.

It was lunchtime, Jimin sat in the cafeteria with the usual group.

Yoongi and Hoseok were listening to music together.

Taehyung was stuck on a level of candy crush.

Jimin comfortably sat in Namjoon's lap while Jungkook was showing the two a manhwa he was currently reading.

"By the way," Seokjin spoke up, gathering the attention of everyone at the table, "the spring break is coming up soon right?"

"Now that you mention it, it is." Taehyung nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

"Does anyone have any plans?" Seokjin asked.

"Spend as much time with Jiminie as possible!!" Hoseok cheered.
Jimin giggled, "yeah I'm free."

One by one, the alphas all mentioned their availability on the break. Everyone was free.

Seokjin nodded, "Well, if you guys want to, we could spend a few days at my family's cottage."

Taehyung's face lit up. "RICH GUY JIN!!! WOOO! VACATION!!"

Ignoring Taehyung, Seokjin spoke, "Yeah, I can drive us there in my family's van. Just make sure you pack enough clothing and bring money for food or souvenirs."

Namjoon looked down at the small omega in his lap. Jimin had a bright smile on his beautiful face.

"Excited Chim?" Namjoon nuzzled into the smaller's hair.

"Yeah! I can't wait!!" He smiled.

—-

At dinner time, Jimin shifted in his chair, trying to find the right timing to ask his parents.

"Mom, dad, can I go on a trip with my friends on the break?" Jimin looked down and poked his food with his chopsticks.

"A trip? Where?" His father asked inquisitively.

"Seokjin-hyung's family cottage. He said we can stay there for 3 days."

"Hmn... Is your boyfriend going?" His mom pitched in.

"Oh yeah... mom thinks Kookie is my boyfriend." Jimin thought. "Yeah, all the hyungs, Taetae and Kookie are going."

"Okay then. Have fun dear."

His parents resumed eating and Jimin gleefully awaited the trip.

***

Jimin began packing his suitcase. The trip was tomorrow.

"Lately my parents have been letting me go out and hang out with the alphas more." Jimin thought as he neatly folded a shirt, "maybe it's because they think I'm now dating a strong alpha? Before they would never have let me stay out for so long, even with trusted friends."

Jimin liked the freedom. He paused packing for a moment, looking down at the half-folded shirt. "I feel like I'm lying to them." A sigh escaping his lips, "But, what if Kookie was my actual boyfriend? ...What if any of them were my boyfriend?"

The omega's face flushed, he whined then plopped onto his bed.

***

It was the day.

Jimin stood outside of Seokjin's house.

"Maybe I got here a bit too early?" He worried.

A pair of arms wrapped around Jimin's waist and lifted him upwards.