Day 2: Part 2: Changing Room

After swimming, sandcastle making, seashell collecting and beach volleyball, Jimin was tired. He laid under the shade of the umbrella next to Seokjin, who was reading a book.

"Jinnie hyung~" Jimin sang as he hugged the taller's waist.

"Yes Chim?" Seokjin said as he brushed his hand through Jimin's hair.

Jimin looked up at the handsome alpha, "I wanna eat ice cream." He said cutely.

Seokjin chuckled and agreed. "Let's go get some." The two walked off to the closest store selling the sweet treat.

—-

Seokjin bought a vanilla soft serve ice cream cone for himself and a strawberry-cream popsicle for the omega.

They sat down on a nearby bench.

"Nothing beats ice cream on a hot day!" Jimin cheered as he began cutely licking his popsicle.

"Hey Jimin," Jimin turned to look at the alpha, "what did the newspaper say to the ice cream?"

"I don't know, what did he say?"

"What's the scoop?"

Jimin bent over laughing. He was a sucker for puns.

Seokjin also laughed his iconic windshield wiper laugh. The taller fondly looked at the omega whose body bunched up in laughter. Usually everyone else cringed at his puns but Jimin was the one who always loved them.

"Oh! Jimin look, there's a golden bird over there." The taller pointed.
"Where?!" Jimin excitedly looked at the pointed direction.

Seokjin leaned over and took a bite out of Jimin's popsicle.

"Hyung!!" Jimin shrieked.
The smaller sullenly looked down at the missing chunk of his popsicle.
"I know you love food but just ask me if you want some..."

Seokjin laughed in response. "Sorry Chim. Here, you can have some of mine."

Jimin nodded and leaned over to eat the vanilla ice cream but Seokjin moved his hand away.

"Hyung! Don't be mean!" Jimin whined.

"Be patient my little Chim~" The alpha sang. Seokjin then took a bit out of his ice cream and leaned over to kiss Jimin.

Jimin confusingly kissed back but then Seokjin rubbed his lips against the smaller's.
"Oh, he wants me to open my mouth?" Jimin wondered.

Jimin opened his mouth and Seokjin quickly pushed the ice cream out of his mouth and into Jimin's.

The omega sat speechless with his cheeks bright red.

Seokjin laughed.

Jimin pouted, he then noticed his popsicle was melting and decided to be a little mischievous.

"Ah... my popsicle is melting."

Seokjin looked over to see the omega licking up the side of the popsicle. When his tongue touched the tip, he put the top in his mouth and began sucking it up and down.

The alpha flinched, Jimin was sucking on his popsicle as if it was a cock!

"Hey stob it!" Seokjin lightly pushed Jimin's shoulder, "You're making Seokjin Jr. excited!"
Jimin laughed.

The smaller then palmed the alpha's bulge, "I can make him even more excited." He seductively prompted.

Seokjin couldn't hold it in any longer, he scooped up the omega in his arms and ran off.  Their ice creams left on the ground to melt.