Talk

Am I the only one who ships Marley and Finn? I mean, Marley is the Rachel 2.0 (but less determined). But Ryder is Finn 2.0 and I don't ship Ryley. I ship Marley with Finn, Sam, Kitty (Quinn 2.0) and Jake (Puck 2.0).

Anyways, the chapter y'all been waiting for. And I kind of moved things around and their is a surprise for you guys here. A Bonus Chapter Choice has moved.

P.S. Who's ready for Ally's performance before the Oscars?

-

A Few Weeks Before

Camila, Lauren and their female friends were having a small sleepover. Camila had came out to her friends a few days before and had gone back to her player ways. Her usual target: Ariana.

"Sit on my face," Camila said a little too loud at one moment, her eyes on her long time female friend.

Lauren looked at Camila with a frown. "Why would she want to sit on your face? That doesn't seem very comfortable. I can make room for her if you want."

The girls stared at Lauren for a second, before laughing.

She frowned. "What?"

Lucy shook her head. "Never change Lauren."

"But I don't get it."

"Don't worry about it, you'll understand in the future." Lauren huffed before turning to the film.

She leaned her head against Lucy, not seeing the blush on the other girl's face.

-

Present

The Hernandez-Hansen family sat at the dinner table. Dinah and Ally on one side of the table and the three girls on the other. Lauren was sitting between her older sisters.

"Okay, what has school taught you about sex?" Ally asked, looking at the smiling Normani, a blushing Lauren and a bored Camila. The family had sat there for a few minutes in silence before starting the conversation.

"We haven't had sex ed yet," Camila told her mother, causing Lauren to blush even more.

"But what do you know about sex and puberty?"

"B-blood," Lauren stuttered, rubbing her hands together.

"Yeah, you get periods. What else?"

Lauren shook her head.

"Some of us get boobs," Camila said, shooting Normani a glare. The older girl just laughed.

"And sex? What do you know of sex?" Dinah asked, keeping her eyes on her youngest who was the most embarrassed.

"You, uh, babies," Lauren whispered, keeping her eyes on the table in front of her.

"And for fun," Camila told her parents, a smirk on her face.

Dinah rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sex can lead to pregnancies, but people have sex to enjoy themselves. I mean, your mother and I can't make babies because neither of us have penises," Lauren make a whining sound as her face turned even redder, "so we just have sex for fun. Which is normal. Don't let anyone judge you because of that."

"I-I don't, I don't wanna know about that," Lauren whispered, shaking her head as if she was trying to erase an image from her head.

"What's next?" Dinah asked Ally, who was smiling.

"Contraceptives. So there are different way to be safe. The pill, do you know about that?"

Lauren and Camila shook their head. Normani already knew about it and had been taking them. Ally and Dinah had gotten it for Normani to regulate her period and knew that she would have sex with Val at some point and they'd rather be safe than sorry.