Cabello

I loved the reactions to Sinu Cabello's return. Anyways, read to find out why she's back.

-

"Y-you're Camila's birth mother," Ally whispered, feeling lightheaded. She shook her head, tears filling in her eyes. "No, I'm not going through that again. I can't lose another daughter."

"I don't to take Camila away. She doesn't ever have to talk to us," Sinu told Ally, the older woman giving her a small smile.

"Why are you here then?" Ally questioned, glaring at the woman.

"I'm here because of Sofi. Camila has another sister. Sofi knows about Camila and she always asks Santa to meet her. I'm not here for me or my husband, I'm here so Sofi and Camila can meet," Sinu told the other woman. She reached into her pocket and gave Ally a card. "This is my number. Call me if we can set up a meeting between the two girls or for me to never contact you again."

Ally looked at the card while Sinu walked away. She let out a breath, before walking to the front door and going inside.

-

"What did you want to talk about?" Camila asked while she sat in front of her mothers.

"A woman came by, Sinu Cabello," Dinah started, wanting to rip the bandaid off, "she's your birth mother."

Camila frowned, "Wh-what?"

"You have a little sister, Sofi, and she wants to meet you," Ally whispered, reaching over and touching her daughter's hand.

Camila's eyes shined with unshed tears, "I have another sister?"

"Mila, you don't have to meet her or any of the Cabellos if you don't want too," Dinah told her daughter, seeing the pain in the usual happy girl's eyes.

"I-I want to know why," Camila whispered, looking at her mothers, "I want to know why they didn't want me." Camila's tears started to fall. "Why they didn't love me enough?"

Ally and Dinah quickly jumped to hug their child. "It's okay Mila, we're sure they loved you."

"I'm scared," Camila whispered, leaning into Ally and holding Dinah's hands.

"It's okay to be scared, I'm scared too," Dinah told her daughter, "but we are here for you. We aren't going to let them hurt you and if they try, your Mama will go crazy on them."

Camila giggled, looking up at Ally. "Yeah?"

Ally nodded. "Of course, no one messes with my babies."

"I want to meet them, all of them."

-

It was silent, the Hernandez-Hansen family sitting across the Cabellos.

"Kaki?" six year old Sofia Cabello called, as she walked to Camila.

Camila frowned and looked at the other couple with a small frown.

"She knew about you for ever, but she knew you as Karla. She couldn't say Karla so she says Kaki instead," Alejandro said, his eyes never once leaving Camila.

"Hi Sofi," Camila whispered, freezing when Sofi just hugged her. A smile appeared on Camila's face as she hugged her youngest sister back.

"I love you Kaki," Sofi told her, trying to lean up and kiss Camila's cheek.

Camila pulled Sofi up so she was on her older sister's lap.

Sofi leaned into Camila. Lauren leaned over and poked Sofi's cheek. The small girl giggled, pushing Lauren's finger away.