Add

Next chapter!!!! You're going to meet the baby!!

-

Dinah quickly ran to the room her youngest daughter was in. Ally was going to Keana's room, knowing the pregnant girl was freaking out. Dinah stopped in front of Lauren's hospital room.

"-an-and I'm gonna b-be the best aunt. I'm, I'm not gonna be the b-baby anymore," Dinah heard Lauren gush. The mother smiled as she entered the room.

Lauren was sitting on the bed, an icepack on her head. A nurse flashing a light into Lauren's eyes. "Mommy!"

The nurse turned to Dinah. "Ms. Hernandez-Hansen, your daughter here had a small slip. She's going to have a small headache for the next few hours, but nothing to worry about."

Dinah sighed. "Lo, you got to stop fainting."

Lauren shrugged. "I-I try not too."

"This happens a lot?" the nurse, Candice on her nametag, asked, an amused smile on her face.

Dinah nodded with a sigh. "Yeah. When my second youngest broke her arm, Lauren fainted. When my eldest got her first period, this one was on the ground. There was the time I tried cooking, and that other time my wife accidentally cut her hand."

 Lauren grinned innocently. Candice laughed, shaking her head.

"Mom, K-Keana okay?"

Dinah nodded. "Mama is with her."

"Can, can we go?" Lauren asked, rocking on the chair.

Dinah nodded. With final warnings, Dinah and Lauren walked out of the room towards the room Ally and Austin were with Keana.

-

It was a few hours later when the doctor told Keana she was ready to push. And the teen was scared. She was so scared. She was in pain.

Austin was rubbing her hand, trying to reassure her.

"I c-can't," Keana whispered, shaking her head. 

Austin ran his hand through her hair. "You can. Our baby is going to be here. You can do this."

Keana looked up at him. Austin smiled and leaned down, letting his lips connect with hers. Keana closed her eyes and pushed when the doctor told her to.

All Keana felt was pain when she heard the doctor tell them that their baby was crowning.

Austin whimpered, and Keana didn't know why. He wasn't pushing a baby out of his vagina. What was he in pain about?

Keana fell back on her bed when the doctor told her that they had a baby girl. Keana let out a laugh, her breathing heavy. Austin pressed an ice pack on his hand that Keana was holding. Keana watched the doctor clean her baby and allow Austin to cut the umbilical cord. She reached over when the doctor offered her her baby.

Keana smiled at the small bundle in her arms. Her eyes watered, the pain between her legs at the back of her head.

"She's beautiful," Austin whispered, tears in his eyes. "Hi baby, I'm your daddy. I will protect you."

Keana looked up and smiled at Austin. "She's perfect."

Austin nodded his head. "She's our perfect little girl." He leaned over and kissed Keana's lips. "Do you want me to call our moms in?"

"Can Dinah and Ally come in first?"

"You're going to tell them?" Austin said, excitement in his voice.

Keana nodded. She smiled when she saw him kiss the top of their baby's head. She watched as the father of her newborn daughter walk out. Keana turned to the baby.