Divided

Guess what is here?!! The beginning of the end!!!

Four new characters.

Enjoy.

-

2018

"'py!" Lauren exclaimed, running around the couch. The rest of her family just watched her run around. The three year old had gotten into the candy cabinet and ate half of what was there. Leo had chased her in the beginning, but soon it was too much and he decided to lay and watch.

"What are you happy about?" Dinah asked, looking at the little girl.

"'py! Me 'py!" the three year old exclaimed, grinning.

"What's going on Mama?" Camila asked, looking at Ally.

"I don't know," the mother answered, watching the young girl.

They all turned to Lauren, who launched herself into Normani's arms, giggling.

Normani grinned and hugged her baby sister.

-

Present

One Day Later

Normani looked up at Val, the boy smiling down at her.

"You're beautiful in the morning," Val whispered, running his hand through the girl's hair.

"I love you. I love waking up with you."

The two got up for the morning and got ready for their first day in New York as a couple.

There was a knock on the door. Val opened it, smiling at the pair in front of him. Normani walked to the door and saw them. Normani was captivated by the girl's blue eyes.

"Hey," the girl greeted, a grin on her face. "We wanted to meet our neighbors. I'm Alexandra Diddario, and this is Zac Efron."

"I'm Val Chmerkovskiy. And this beautiful woman is Normani Hernandez-Hansen."

"Do you want to come in? Val and I made breakfast, and I made too much."

Alexandra nodded and walked in, holding Zac's hand.

Zac whistled, looking at the amount of food on the table. "Big family?"

Normani nodded. "I have three sisters."

The two couples sat down around the table. "So where are you guys from?"

"Miami," Normani answered, when her phone went off. She looked at the caller and grinned. "Excuse me." Normani stood up and walked out of the small kitchen. "Hey baby."

"Oh," Zac whispered, "I thought you two were together."

Val grinned. "We are. That's just Normani's youngest sister. She struggles being away from Normani."

"That's cute. I love my younger siblings."

"I think it's different, for Lauren and Normani," Val whispered, his eyes on his girlfriend.

"Why?"

Normani smiled and hung up. "My sisters and I were all adopted. Lauren and I were adopted together. Our foster parents, they weren't nice and we got through it together. She has, she struggles letting go."

"Well it seems like with you as a sister, I think she'll do well."

-

One Month Later