Legacies

I really want Sangria Wine to get leaked. Cause I want to listen to the studio version.

But Camila's Concert was the highlight of my year. It was so great. I had never felt so excited during a concert.

Listening to live music really changes stuff. I didn't really care for Bazzi before the show, but his music is actually pretty cool and I enjoy it now because of the live performances, ya know.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter, we're getting really close to what you've all been waiting for. Three books in the making.

-

Val walked into the house. He smiled at Dinah and Ally. "How are you doing?"

"We could be better," Ally answered, giving the boy a small smile.

"If you need anything, let me know," Val told them, smiling.

Dinah gave him a small smile. "I need my girls to be happy."

Val nodded. "I'll try my best."

"Normani's in her room, you can go on up," Ally told the boy , walking towards the kitchen.

Val shook his head. "We're here for Lauren."

"We?"

There was a knock on the door. Dinah opened it to reveal Shawn and Austin standing there.

"She's in bed," Dinah told them, a small smile on her face.

The three boys nodded and walked to Lauren's room. The girl was cured up on her bed, hugging Nala tightly, Lucy was asleep, holding her.

"Do you have the item?" Val asked Shawn, who nodded. Val walked up to Lauren and gently shook her awake. Lauren slowly woke up. She looked at Val and the other boys.

"Hey  Lo, how are you doing?"

Lauren shrugged, not talking.

Val smiled. "Well, we got you something."

Lauren sat up and rubbed her eyes. Shawn offered Lauren a small box and the girl opened it, finding a locket and dog tag attached to a chain.

Lauren's eyes filled with tears. She looked at the boys.

"Leo's always going to be part of you. But we know sometimes something physical helps, so whenever you miss him too much, you can hold the tag and remember him," Austin said, giving her a small smile.

Shawn nodded, knowing the feeling as well.

Lauren launched into Val's arms, (waking Lucy up in the process). She then hugged Austin and Shawn, holding the necklace tightly in her hand.

"I heard what you guys did to Zayn," Lucy said, grinning. Lauren looked interested, while Val blushed.

"Yeah, not my proudest moment. But I couldn't let him hurt my little sister, you know?"

Lucy shrugged. (Lucy didn't see Lauren as a little sister, but knew the need to protect her.)

"We're here to protect you and your sisters Lauren. Anything you need, you can come to us, or Arin, Blair or Bonner. We're here for you girls, all of you girls."

Lauren nodded, "Thank you."

Val hugged her tightly, before standing up. "I have to go, there was something else we had to do. Do you mind if we take Lucy with us?"

Lauren turned to Lucy. "You can go if you want."

"It'll be fast," Lucy told her, smiling. "You can spend time with Normani and Camila, I'm sure they miss you."