Chapter 1: It's Back!

Eddie

"Exclusive: SBS'S ROOMMATE IS HAPPENING AGAIN."

Eddie sighed as he read the article once again on his laptop. He had been pondering on this for days. Should he do this? Will this experience be able to change his younger sister? Will it make her happy? He clicked on the link that said, "Apply to be a member of Roommate," and then paused. Was he doing right thing?

Eddie huffed and slammed his laptop. Leaving his room for a glass of water, he halted when he saw his younger sister's bedroom door open a little. Curious hazel eyes met his through the gap in the door.

"Hey, little sis. I was just about to get a drink of water. Do you want anything?"

She mumbled a quick "No," before closing the door. Once shut, Eddie leaned back against the wall. He hadn't seen his sister since yesterday morning when he spotted her carrying a bowl of weetbix to her room. She looked a mess. Hair unkempt and in need of a good old shower, bags under her eyes and her complexion pale. But then again, she has been this way since the incident. 

He missed her old self. He was sick of this.

Forgetting the water, Eddie stormed back to his room. Opening the laptop again, he quickly filled out the application. Once completed, he then pulled out my phone and hit the record button. Clearing his throat, Eddie stared into the camera.

"Hello SBS Producers. My name is Edward Milson. I live in New Zealand. I am sending you this video because I think I have found a cast member of your show. I would like to recommend my little sister for Roommate. Her name is Honey...

........................................................................................................................................................

*The first episode of Roommate starts*

'Lets meet the new celebrities.'

The camera follows the back of someone's head with the caption, "In a studio in Seoul." The head belonged to a female who was reading a script in her hand. She had brown hair that was cut into a bob and wore a business suit. 

The scene cuts and then we see her acting before a camera, yelling at another actor who sat in a plush chair and was going red in the face. The man cuts the woman off by yelling back at her before calling security.

Once the scene is finished and everyone is leaving, the camera moves closer to the woman and taps the person on the shoulder. The woman squeals, nearly dropping the water bottle she held in her hand. Turning around, the camera comes in focus and we see the woman's face. Fake cheering is heard as the caption, "Actor, Hwang JungEum" appears.

Jung Eum smiles at the camera, "Hello viewers of Roommate. My name is Hwang JungEum," then bows at the camera.