Chapter 7: Emotional Rollercoaster

Honey

It had been 2 weeks since I had been here. Most days have been the same. Everyone usually had something to do regarding their schedule and Yeseul was always at school. Jackie being Jackie, left the house frequently, doing photo shoots and exploring the town. 

I, on the other hand, was left at the house. Sure, occasionally I would go out for walks around the town for fresh air, but that was it. I didn't go out. Couldn't really. I did not know how to drive. Haven't had the courage to learn. Not that I wanted to do it...

Ji eun Unnie was preparing for a new album. I would help her sometimes with the lyrics. But she didn't really need me. She was such a great songwriter.  She would either be in her room strumming away on her guitar or in the studio. 

Nathan-oppa was always busy practicing his routine for the Olympics. He would always come home beat tired. Honestly, I felt it was really hard to be an Olympic athlete. You have one chance to get it right. This chance coming only every four years if you are lucky to last that long...I hope Nathan does well. He really deserves it. 

My routine was the same each day. Eat, write, sleep, eat etc. It was honestly getting boring. I think the only thing that made it interesting was the snow falling outside. I could make as many snow people that I wanted. However, after creating a family, I got pretty bored. 

Gosh, I am so lonely.

So when coming down to breakfast the next day, I thought it would be the same. However as I reached the table, I found it filled with people. I sat in my chair, gobs smacked. Why was everyone here? Shouldn't they be busy? JangEum, coming in with a plate of French toast, saw my expression and laughed. 

"Honey-ah, why so shocked?" JangEum asked as she sat down next to me. 

"You are all here..."

"Aww, Honey-ah. Did you miss us?"

I nodded my head at Unnie's question and pouted. Of course I did. Unnie laughed and wrapped her arm around my shoulders, pulling me into a side hug, claiming that she did too. I smiled at her, then made eye contact with Yesuelie. 

"Yah, Yesuel! Aren't you to be at school?" My question made Seho oppa to choke. The little rascal, still in his PJ's, rolled his eyes and pointed to the window.

"Have you seen the weather, Noona? We are experiencing a snow storm. Didn't you receive the alerts? I'm sure everyone did. Roads are closed due to the heavy snow. We are stuck here, isn't that great?!" He exclaimed. The news made me gape. They are going to be here all day?! Hang if  roads are closed, does that mean-

My eyes met Oppa's down the table. He looked thin and haggard. It was obvious that the drama was taking a toll on him. Seeing him at the table in his PJ's made me smile. At least he can rest. He returned the smile before mouthing the word, 'eat'.

Nodding my head, I grabbed a piece of French toast and drizzled a ton of maple syrup on it. Popping a small piece in my mouth, I moaned in delight. It tasted amazing. Unnie beside me chuckled before putting fruit on the side of my plate. The action made me happy.

I have missed this type of company.  

.........................................................................

I cried into Jieun's arms as she, Jang Eum and me continued to watch the screen. Why? Why did Hong ra-on have to be sold to the Chinese creep! And Silver spoon couldn't do anything to stop it! I mirrored Hong ra-on's tears as she was dragged away, tied up, bare footed and scared!!

"What is going on here?"

Jang Eum Unnie immediately 'shhhed' Bogum-oppa and passed the tissues to the sobbing Jieun unnie and me.  I grabbed a handful and wiped my tears, my eyes never leaving the screen. Why does she have to go!! Why?!!