Instagram [1]

( Y/U= Your Username)
Marvel just posted!

Marvel: Now welcoming (Y/F/N) as Kate Bishop in Avengers: Infinity War

Marvel: Now welcoming (Y/F/N) as Kate Bishop in Avengers: Infinity War. Don't let us down kiddo!
(Y/U): I won't! Thanks for the amazing opportunity!
RobertDowneyJr: Welcome to the cast! When do you arrive in Atlanta?
ImSebastianStan: Hey Tom! You aren't the youngest anymore! tomholland2013
username1: Kate Bishop in the MCU?!?! I'm so excited!!!!!!
ChrisEvans: username1 I am too. Welcome (Y/N)
tomholland2013: Thank god! Welcome (Y/N)
username2: Why are they adding another character? They have plenty.
elizabetholsenofficial: Another girl!!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited to meet you! When do you think you're coming to set?
(Y/U): Thanks guys! I think I arrive in a couple of days. I don't live too far away, so maybe in 4 or 5 days? Is being the youngest bad? You know what, don't answer that. I'm so excited to meet everyone!! My dads off work for this weekend. I think he'll bring me then.
PrattPrattPratt: Hey it's another small child! Welcome to Marvel (Y/N)!
chadwickboseman: Welcome to the Avengers (Y/N). We're all very excited to meet you!

A/N: Welcome to the cast! This story may suck, but whatever! Any ideas as to what should come next? I have a few, but I want to know what any reader might want.

Inspirational Quote:
"You are a ROCKSTAR!" -My mom