Real Life [2]

You quickly started packing as soon as you read through all the comments.
"(Y/N)!!" Your mom shouted
"Yes m'am?" You asked, smiling widely
"When do you need to be in Atlanta?"
"Within the next few weeks. I figured that since dads off this weekend he could take me."
"Ok. Do you need any help packing?"
"Not right now. I'm working on it though."
"Ok. I'll find an online school for you to go to."
"Thanks mom, you're the best!" You quickly started packing again, and a few hours later you had two suitcases and a duffel bag. At least you were driving to Atlanta. You also got together a backpack full of electronics stuff and anything else you would need. Your dad said he would take you up the next day, Friday, and leave Sunday to go back to work. He was disappointed that he wouldn't be home to watch the football game on Saturday with family. Not that anyone other than him watched.

From across the room, you could hear you phone ringing. You looked at who was calling. It was a FaceTime from an unknown caller. You questioned it, but answered anyways, setting your phone on your desk so you could see who had called you, but they couldn't see you.
"Hello?" a British accent sounded through the phone. You immediately recognized the caller as Tom Holland
"Oh hi! How'd you get my number?" You asked, picking up your phone to face you instead of the ceiling. Tom smiled.
"The Russo's sent it to the cast. They thought it'd be important for us to have it, and I wanted to meet you. Are you busy?"
"No not at all! I just finished packing," You replied and turned the phone to face your bags.
"Wow that was quick," You could see Tom was making himself food.
"I got excited. I'm driving to Atlanta tomorrow. I'll probably be leaving really early too."
"Oh cool! We start filming on Monday I think, so that works out," Tom told you. A knock then sounded at his door. "I'm going to go answer that."
"Ok. I'll just wait here." You laughed.
"Tom, open up!" A voice sounded outside the room. This one was a grown mans, You could tell. But that could be hardly anyone in the cast. It wasn't foreign, as far as you could tell, so that got rid of a few. You were busy trying to figure out who's voice it was when Tom yelled back at the unknown person.
"One second! I'm FaceTiming (Y/N) so I could meet her!" Tom yelled back. The other person laughed. Tom opened the door, and standing behind it was Sebastian Stan.
"Oh hello (Y/N). Welcome to the Avengers cast!" Sebastian said, standing in front of the camera waving.
"Hi, um, I'm a big fan. Now there's two of you and I don't know what to say," you replied awkwardly. You listened to Tom and Sebastian laugh.
"We should go get more," Tom suggested. Sebastian nodded, still laughing.
"No, don't. I actually want to meet them in person," You told the pair.
"Maybe we can go get dinner Friday night. We have the table read through Saturday and Sunday," Sebastian said.
"Ok! I'll text the cast. Some people aren't here yet, so obviously they won't be able to come," Tom told the young actress and his costar.
"Alright. I have to go. Bye!" You told the two.
"Bye!" Tom and Sebastian said in unison. You hung up, and went to make sure you had packed everything.

A/N: Here's chapter 2. You have officially met Tom and Sebastian, and are leaving tomorrow to go to Atlanta. If you don't live near Atlanta, just say you live in like Macon or Savannah GA. I really hope your enjoying my book so far. I have so many ideas for this, I'm so excited.

Inspirational Quote:
"Do not throw away your shot." -Alexander Hamilton (Hamilton: An American Musical)