Real Life [11]

Wow I haven't updated in like forever I am so sorry but surprise here's a chapter as an apology! Hope it makes up for the super long break I'm gonna try and make this longer as an apology because I feel really bad and I'm very sorry.

Between filming of Infinity War and Avengers 4, some of the Marvel cast members had decided to go to Hawaii. It was going to be great! And potentially a mess, considering how many people were coming. You were going to go home for a few days, see your family and friends, and then fly to Atlanta to meet up with Sebastian and Tom to fly to LAX. There, everyone would meet up and all fly to Hawaii together. It was going to an adventure for sure.

After a few days of dinners with friends and family, you were packing for Hawaii. You only had one suitcase and a backpack, so it made traveling through airports easier. You were traveling alone to Atlanta, so after saying 'bye' to your family in Jacksonville, you boarded the plane, accompanied by a flight attendant, and got ready to fly to Atlanta.

The flight was super short, which was good for you. Get used to flying (again, if this isn't your first time), but not have sit on a plane for forever, which was about to change, considering you had a five hour flight to LAX. It was bound to be super boring. After getting off the plane, you looked around for Sebastian and Tom. They were supposed to meet you at the gate, and then you would all go search for food.

It wasn't too long before you spotted the two. And Anthony was with them! You ran over, giving everyone hugs, and Sebastian went to free you from the flight attendant. She was on top of you like the whole time, and while you knew it was her job, it was still kind of annoying. It didn't take too long though, so you were able to get to the train in the Atlanta airport and go to where you could get food.

"Look! They've got a Chick-fil-a!" You exclaimed, pointing out a restaurant on the map.

"A what?" Tom asked, looking over your shoulder.

"Only the greatest fast food place ever! Come on! We're going there," You informed everyone. Sebastian and Anthony just shrugged and went with it. Even though they'd only been with both you and Tom for a few minutes, they were basically just tired parents at this point. You lead them through the Atlanta airport, onto the train, and to the section of the airport where you would find Chick-fil-a. Upon arriving, you pointed to the restaurant.

"Greatest. Fast food place. Ever," You said. Sebastian laughed and dragged the small group to get in the line. When you got to the front, Sebastian and Anthony ordered first, then you ordered for yourself and Tom.

"I hope you got me something good," Tom said while you all waited for your food.

"You betcha," You replied. You had gotten him chicken nuggets and french fries, which he had to like. It's good to start with. Plus, they're amazing! You'd even gotten him a milkshake so he could experience the true Chick-fil-a experience. When you told him this, Tom rolled his eyes and waited for the food.

After getting the food, you all decided to get to the gate before eating. It worked for a little while, until Tom tried his milkshake.

"This is amazing!" He exclaimed while you all walked to the gate.

"Yeah, we been knew," You responded.

"What?" Sebastian asked, confused by what you had said. Obviously, he wasn't up to date with the gen z vocabulary.

"Nothing, old man," You joked. Anthony just shook his head.

"Man, you should know by now, they don't make any sense," Anthony whispered to Sebastian. Sebastian nodded.

"You're right," Sebastian replied.

When you all arrived to the gate, Anthony passed out food since he had taken the food away from Tom before he ate all of it. You happily ate your food before you were called to board. You'd be sitting next to Tom (in first class too!) with Anthony and Sebastian right across the plane. Somehow, (probably mentioning that he's Robert fucking Downey Jr) Robert had convinced Marvel to pay for the trip, so everything was really nice. Sebastian put all the leftover food in the bag, and you all got your stuff to board the plane.

You looked out the window about half way through the flight. It was awesome! One of you had brought a Nintendo Switch, so Mario Kart competitions all around. You had won a few, Tom about the same, Anthony was pretty good, but Sebastian was terrible. It was really fun to just watch Sebastian try. Small conversations happened here and there, but mostly everyone kept to themselves, watching a movie or something to pass the time. Apparently, Chris Evans, one of the last scheduled to arrive in LA, had already landed in LAX by the time your flight was 4 hours in, so the rest were going to wait an hour and then everyone would go get food before the last flight. Obviously, whoever planned this trip was really good with timing.

When you landed at LAX, the whole group met up in a restaurant for dinner, even if it wasn't dinner time in LA. Most of the group was jet lagged and used to Central or Eastern time, so it worked. And the ones who lived in the LA timezone had just waited to eat a late lunch.

After everyone had received hugs from the people they hadn't seen yet, the big group of Marvel actors and actresses (which the only girls were you and Lizzie. Sadly, Scarlet couldn't come, and Pom wasn't there yet) navigated their way through the airport. Which was really just Jeremy and RDJ telling everyone to go in opposite directions. Eventually, everyone ended up following Robert. The group was starting to attract attention, so you all ducked into the first restaurant that could serve everyone.

Dinner was, too sum it up, a lot. Also a mess. But when was it not? Apparently the cast had a private jet to Hawaii that someone (Robert) had failed to mention. Also, everyone forgot that after Hawaii they fly home for two days before press tours and premieres start, and that got mentioned, so everyone was super excited for that. But the most important thing? Chris Hemsworth, who originally couldn't go, was going to meet them in Hawaii.

"I can't wait for all the awesome pictures we're going to take," Lizzie told you.

"Oh yeah," you responded. "Instagram, here we come!"

"Ooh, count me in!" Sebastian said, even if he wasn't a part of the conversation. You reached for Chris Evan's drink, just a water, since you had drank all of your's, to get rid of the odd taste something you had ordered left behind. Chris swatted at your hand, but still let you have a sip.

"Me too!" Tom said from the other end of the table.

"Me tres!" Robert exclaimed, but obviously didn't know what everyone was talking about. Mark laughed.

"You know, Hawaii only uses paper straws," Mark told everyone. "And no plastic bags. And you have to have a certain kind of sunscreen to swim in the ocean. It helps the environment."

"That's actually super cool! Why the sunscreen?" You asked.

"It helps keep the reefs safe," Mark replied. You nodded, and picked up another fry.

"So, when do we leave?" Anthony asked.

"In about an hour or so. It's a private jet, so it really doesn't matter. Whenever we're ready and everyone who works on the plane is ready," Robert told everyone. Each person paid for their own meal after a little while longer of conversation. Then, the big group tried to find their gate, which proved to be kind of difficult, but eventually, it was found.

Boarding was easy. A bunch of people who hadn't been at dinner had joined the group, so while some people boarded others caught up. So was seating. Everyone was in the same place, and could easily move and talk to each other. To start, Robert and Mark sat together, you and Lizzie sat together, Chris Evans and Sebastian, Anthony and Chris Pratt, Tom Holland and Benedict, Dave and Pom, and Tom Hiddleston and Chadwick. There was bound to be a lot of moving, but this would work for now.

Hey guys! New chapter! (new chapter is actually something my bio teacher says but he says it like new chaptah so it's more fun) This is my longest chapter yet, and I hope it makes up for my absence. Thank you all so much for the support! Y'all are so amazing, and I love you guys so much! Also, I've started a new fic that's also a cast + reader, but the cast is all my own characters, if y'all want to go check that out. It's very loosely dc, but if you don't read/watch dc, you can probably still keep up. Thanks again! Love you all!
-Holly 💕

Inspirational Quote: (it's back baby!)

"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world." -John Keating, Dead Poets Society