Stealing kisses from your mr(s)

Lads, have I told you how much I love awkward and shy first kiss fics? Cause if not, I love 'em.

Frank and Gerard were just lazing around in Frank's room waiting in the pizza they'd ordered to come, just cheese.

They played some Smash Bros but they'd got bored of that quickly. Well, Frank did anyway. There was something else on his mind, namely Gerard.

He knew that he liked Gerard a lot, but he was pretty sure he wasn't gay, bi maybe, but he really didn't know. But he was pretty sure Gerard was straight and he was seeing somebody. Maybe it was that Lindsey girl? He really didn't know

But maybe he was a little too obvious with staring because Gerard started looking at him funny.

"Uhh... Frankie? You ok? You're staring..." he mumbled, Gerard was actually pretty self-conscious and didn't really like being looked at.

Frank realised he'd been staring at Gerard's lips. And now he felt really awkward because how in the fuck would he explain that to Gerard? "Oh sorry, I was staring at your lips and wondering how good it would be to kiss them". No not gonna happen.

But he guessed his blush gave away the answer because Gerard's eyebrows almost rose up to his hairline.

"Oh! Uh...." Frank guessed Gerard was thinking of something to say to make it less awkward but he could really think of anything.

Then he kissed Frank.

Needless to say, Frank's heart was pounding out of his chest. Like in cartoons where when a character sees another that they like and you see a heart shape stretch in and out of their chest? Frank was feeling that way.

He didn't even have time to reciprocate when Gerard pulled away quickly.

Gerard was blushing as well. "Sorry I've wanted to do that for ages I kinda thought you were straight and it would make things weird and-" Frank cut him off with another kiss.

When Frank pulled away he said, "I don't know what I am but I'm definitely not straight."

"Oh uh... if that's the case... can you kiss me again?"

God Gee was too cute.

Is the title a reference to our lesbian messiah Hayley Kiyoko? You bet it is.

My brand is the writer who writes one thing a month and then disappears for another three weeks.