You are like a little baby watch this... SUCC

These two nerds are GAY and horny.
Song: "Mess Around" by Cage the Elephant.

"Ohhhh sweet Christ Gee that's good."

My boyfriend moaned above me, I was on my knees giving him the succ. (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself).

I swirled my tongue around his erection, really sucking at the head in the way I know he likes. His thighs were trembling and squeezing together which meant he was about to cum.

"Mmmfff... oh Gee... ohhh..."

God, I loved his cute moans. I really wanted to make him cum so I could hear them.

"Ahhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He moaned loudly, probably loud enough so our neighbours were here, as he released into my mouth. I swallowed every drop that I could.

"Oh, Gee you're amazing," Frank said, smiling in his afterglow. I smiled and wiped the cum off my chin with my sleeve.

"C'mere, I wanna make you feel good." I nodded and stood up, my knees cracking from being on the ground too long.

Frank dropped to his knees and unbuttoned my jeans. My underwear was like a tent with my erection, aching and untouched. Even when  Frank just blew air over it, I was buckling and moaning. I was THAT sensitive.

He pulled down my boxers as well, and pumped me. I was trying not to make too much noise, but he was making it really hard for me.

I had my hand clamped around my mouth, but it did little to stop any whimpers coming through.

"Come on Gee, make those pretty noises for me," I heard Frank's voice say, I looked down at him, he was smiling at me, a trail of saliva was connecting from his mouth to my dick.

I did let myself loose this time. Moans pouring from my mouth.

"Ohhh god... I'm close Frankie..." Frank took that as a cue to go faster, trying to milk me of my orgasm. When it did come (haha) it hit me hard and fast.

"Mmmmmpfff..." my thighs quivered around Frank's head, I knew he was enjoying that. Because as you know, thick thighs save lives.

When I finally came down from post-orgasm high, Frank was looking up at me with a smirk on his face.

"Frankie... that was so good, we need to do that again."

"Don't worry Gee, I plan to."

Ayyyy school is killing me,,,