Chapter 1

A/n: Okay Vegeta we move to your universe! 

Vegeta: I do not approve of a female Black. 

Salem: That is racist.

Neo:*starts beating up Vegeta* 

Vegeta: Ow! A/n help! 

A/n: No guys wait! The character is literally called Black. They call him that in the show .

Neo: *shows a surprised face*.

Salem: Ohhhh. That makes sense. 

A/n: At least now you get it mom. Oh and note to the readers, you are a little dense and stupid in this story. You'll see what I mean as the story goes on. You might laugh at your character.

Y/n: It was a normal day for me. But when I went the gazebo. I saw a passed out Trunks. But it was the one from the future. I walked up to them.

Y/n: Hey when did Trunks get here?

Bulma: He got here not long ago. But when he was found, he was out cold.

He woke up seconds after. He took one look at Goku and tried to attack. I stepped in front of him and grabbed his hand.

Y/n: Trunks! You have to let us know when you want to spar! 

Bulma gave him a smack on his head. He seemed to calm down. I let go of his hand. He apologized for trying to attack Goku. He realized what was happening. Something must have been wrong because he was trying to hold back tears when he saw Bulma. The pilaf gang were really confused and ran around in circles shouting. But one of Bulma's signature slaps to each of them ended that. 

 a little bit later we explained what happened and compared notes. 

Goku: So Trunks, did you defeat Buu in your timeline?

Trunks: Actually I stopped him before he was released. I killed Dabura and Babidi. But people even more powerful then them appeared.

Vegeta: Stronger than Buu? 

Trunks: Yes, he looked just like Goku. At least one of them did. The second one, she looks like a female Goku. 

Y/n: A female Goku? 

Vegeta: I do not want to imagine that. 

Trunks: We call them Goku Black and Goki Black. 

Bulma: That is terrible naming sense.

Trunks: Actually YOU named them mom. 

Bulma looked embarrassed.

Bulma: Well uh... it was not the same me.

Y/n: I pretty sure it is. Just from a few years in the future. 

Bulma: Y/n! Why do you pick now to be smart?! 

Y/n: I didn't pick it. My brain just sometimes likes to be smart. 

Vegeta: Your brain picks the best moments. Comically anyway. 

Bulma: Anyway. I found the future me's note book on the time machine. I will be able to get it up and running as soon as possible.

Goku: Alright! Then we can go and defeat the Blacks 

Y/n: Goku that is raciest. 

Vegeta: No Y/n he means the evil him and Goki. 

Y/n: Oh. Okay then.

Goku: Okay Trunks, I want to see how far you have come. So lets spar.

Trunks: Okay Goku. 

Bulma made an invisible force field around them. They started to spar. Goku went super saiyan 3 and ended the fight a few seconds afterwards. Piccolo and Krillin arrived. A thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere.

Y/n: Hey! The weatherman did not call for a thunderstorm! 

Vegeta: He did not. 

A portal opened and two figures stepped out. They must have been the people Trunk's was talking about.