the end is here. true power

Xerkon looked at Y/n ready to fight.

Xerkon: I fought you in this state before. Nothing has changed.

Y/n: That's where your wrong. Now I'm really mad!

Y/n charged for Xerkon at speeds that even Xerkon had a hard time keeping up with.

Xerkon:How in the hell?!

Y/n: You actually managed to push me this far. To remove my restraints. All my life I had to live life softly. I couldn't try too hard on anything or I'd destroy everything. But you can take all I got can't you?

Xerkon: I see. It has been a long time since I had to fight at full power. But that was against a god. A mere mortal, strong as a omni king. *chuckles* Insanity.

Y/n: Even so. Your end is here.

Xerkon: If my end is here. No better opponent to die to, than a mortal who surpasses even the strongest gods.

Xerkon charged at Y/n full force. Y/n dodged each strike. Y/n went for a flurry of punches of his own. But met Xerkon dodging the attacks. The battle raged on. People were getting back up slowly. The first to rise was Goku.

Goku: Wow Y/n. I knew you were strong. But not "this" strong. Im getting excited just watching. But I know I can't win this fight. So I'm counting on you.

The next to rise was Piccolo

Piccolo: Y/n. You were a good kid. Even though you were raised by Vegeta you still believed in protecting innocent lives. I wish I could help. But I'd only be a burden to you right now. I'm sorry.

Gohan got up soon after.

Gohan: I remember when we were enemies Y/n. Once that changed we became instant friends. Hard not to be your friend when your so nice to people. I can't fight this guy. But I know you can.

Trunks got up next.

Trunks: You have been the best brother I could always count on you. No matter what the problem was, you tried to help me. But yet I can't help you here. I'm sorry.

Vegeta got up next.

Vegeta: Y/n. You always make me proud. I used to hate how strong you were. But then that changed because you were a son to me. You kept getting stronger even though nobody could defeat you. Heh. Your better than all of us. I believe in you Y/n.

Reo and Akari got up.

Akari: Wow. Dad is stronger than ever.

Reo: Yeah. One day we could be that strong.

Akari: I wish it was now. That way we could help.

Reo: Me too. But we got to believe dad can win.

Akari nodded and they shifted their focus to the fight.

Dakon got up.

Dakon: Y/n. My son. You've come so far. I wish I was there to see everything in your life. Now. You might be the strongest being ever. Xerkon is stronger than anyone else. If it wasn't for your resistance. We would be uncontested.  Win Y/n.  I believe in you.

Goki got up.

Goki: Y/n. My husband. When we first met it was a battle. And a few times after that it was too. Zamasu made me to be a killer. But in the end I became a wife and a mother. I know you'll win. Because you'll never let anyone hurt your family.

Xerkon and Y/n distanced themselves from one another.

Xerkon: Omni god destruction energy wave!

Y/n: Final flash!

The two beams met and the beam struggle was real. It was dead even. Until the master ultra instinct wore off again.

Xerkon: The end is here!

Y/n: I'm sorry. I failed.

Krillin' Tien and Yamcha flew near Y/n.

Tien: Tri beam!

Krillin and Yamcha: Kamehameha!

The three beams joined making Xerkon's go back.

Gohan and Piccolo joined them.

Gohan: Kamehameha!

Piccolo: Special beam cannon!

The beams went further towards Xerkon.

Xerkon: Stop it!

Frieza joined them. He fired full power energy wave pushing the beam even further.

Goku joined in. He went super siayan blue.

Goku: Kaioken times 20! Kamehameha!

Vegeta got up and looked at Dakon.

Vegeta: Come on. We got to help.

Dakon nodded and got up.

They went to join them.

Vegeta: Final flash!

Dakon: Destructive energy beam barrage!

Trunks and.Goten got up and joined.

Trunks: Galick Gun fire!

Goten: Kamehameha!

Xerkon: You are all lowly insects.

Reo and Akari joined flying next to their father.

Reo and Akari went super saiyan indigo-blue rose.

Reo and Akari: Indigo- blue rose final Kamehameha!

The beams massively pushed the beam towards Xerkon.

Goki got up and flew right next to Y/n. She kissed his check and went super saiyan rose.

Goki: Black rose Kamehameha!

Xerkon was now barely able to hold back the attack.

Y/n: this is the end for you. All of us together. We will defeat you.

Everyone: Ahhh!

Xerkon was swallowed by the beam.

Xerkon:This is it. Oh well. I at least got to see the day mortals could defeat gods.

Xerkon disintegrated.

Toppo and Jiren got up. Both with a smile knowing they won.

They had a celebration at home. Then everyone was tired and went to bed. Y/n carried Goki to bed. He laid her down on the bed and laid down himself.

Goki turned and laid her head on his chest.

Goki: I guess our new guest is your father. Bulma said she will get him a house.

Y/n: It feels weird. Seeing my actual dad.

Goki climbed on top of him and kissed him.

Goki: He cares. We'll go visit him tommorow.

Y/n: Okay.

Goki: But first. *seductively* You definitely deserve a "reward" For defeating a omni king.

Y/n: what kind of reward?

Goki: The kind that's fun for both of us.

Goki passionately kissed Y/n.

Commentator:And thus ends the journey

A/n: I didn't hire a commentator! *kicks them to space*. Okay guys end of the book. But you'll see Reo and Akari again. I'm using those two for other books. So you'll have to wait and see what I use them for. Thank you all for sticking around till the end.