chapter 19 the battle for the universes part 1

Ever since the gods returned. The Z-fighters have been training nonstop. But extra measures were made. Seeing the threat. The grand priest made new gods. Giving them boosts. Piccolo became the namekian god. While Tien,Krillin and Yamcha became human gods. The boosts were temporary. Once the battle would end the boosts would be gone.  Vegeta trained non stop. He wanted to be better than the enemy. Goku trained with Vegeta wanting a better fight.

Goki trained with the twins. She wanted to make sure both were ready for this fight. Y/n trained alone using the multi form technique. For the first time he needed super saiyan indigo to be stronger.  After a few months everyone was ready.  Ready for the final battle. The ultimate test. And soon the battlefield was set. A void that the battle can take place with no consequences. The fighters were teleported to the combat area. Where the former omni king and the revived gods were with him.

Former omni king: So this is the rabble sent to face me? Pathetic.

Dakon: Xerkon. Three of them descend from my bloodline.

Xerkon: I see. No matter. They will fall to me. I will even let them pick an opponent.

Vegeta: I want Dakon.

Dakon: Huh?

Vegeta: You heard me. I want to fight you and you alone.

Xerkon: Very well. I'll allow it.

Piccolo: Gohan. You and me take the same one. We'll take the one near your left.

Xerkon: Nekon. Your up

Goten: Trunks let's get Riku.

Riku: Fools.

Goki: Kids. Stay with mom please. We'll take one.

Xerkon: Sakon your up.

Tien: Krillin, Yamcha. Let's take one together.

Xerkon: Harku. You take them.

Goku: Am I the only one who doesn't get a partner?

?: No.

Everyone looked to see Jiren and Toppo. They too have trained for this.

Jiren: We're going to help you.

Xerkon: Zeu. Your the last one. Y/n. I am your opponent.

Y/n: Looks like it.

Xerkon: Let's see how long you last.

The fighters now square up against their opponents. The fight for the fate of all begins. But how will it end.